Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Okay you guys. i need some advice and its ultra serious......

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:30 PM
  • 11 Replies

Please dont judge me. This is a bout my little sister( not really she my children's god sister) so she is 19 years old we just found out that she was 6 month prego and she claims she didnt know and tonight she was in the hospital and having contraction. they stop the contraction, the entire labor process to find oout that she is 37 weeks ( full term ) and the baby's heart rate is low and there is barely any fluid around the baby and her water hasnt broke. You guys I have 4 children and she has siblings I just dont get this........ I need some help right now I am trying so hard not to cry. She has not been eating, taking pamperin, all kind of meds. claimin that she isnt pregnant , but how could she not know she is tiny, her bump is tiny. I just want to cry

by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FebPenguins
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 7:14 AM

I am so sorry that she~and you are struggling right now. Hopefully she will realize, maybe from the hospital staff, that she is pregnant and you can be there to help her. Help her to decide to keep the baby and be the best mom she can be OR give the baby for adoption. Sounds like you may have a bumpy road ahead, but you will make it! Just be calm, imagine yourself in her shoes. What would you want to be told and treated like. Be gentle, and loving.

texaswifey219
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:17 AM

My cousin didnt know she was preggo. She thought she had a really bad case of the stomach flu. She sat on the toilet(tmi)and her son popped out! She caught him just before he hit the water.

Her, her mom, and sisters all had their periods thru all or most of the pregnancies.

bloomsr
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:20 AM
How are you all doing?
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Feb. 6, 2013 at 8:36 AM
I'm sorry. I hope the baby will have no ill effects from the mother not knowing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
piwife
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:32 AM
my mom was 5 mts with me when she found she was carrying me. I was her third. I hope the baby is k. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vanityrayne
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:02 AM
My mom didn't know both times till he was 5 months (she was a marathon runner)

I didn't know w my first till almost 6 months.
(athletes have a hard time getting periods every month)

((hugs)) sounds like she needs support. Maybe just be sympathetic with her. If she did know it's bc she's scared. She could have had an abortion. So she's now scared and needs to reach out.

Hope baby is healthy!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 1:06 PM
The further along u are the more in accurate their guestimates of how far along u are are
Mrs.Salz
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 2:43 PM

*hugs*

skylarkdancer
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Updates?
VintageWife
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:52 PM
Update?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)