Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

EO

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:17 AM
  • 21 Replies
Ok, if I wanted to start having EO in the house, what should I start with?

And more than that, what EO do for what? If that made sense.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peaches_04
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
My top ones are lavender, tea tree(infections, skin problems) peppermint(headaches, nausea)

Theres one called onguard its a doterra oil that i loooove its like a cure for the common cold
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:23 AM
2 moms liked this
Tea tree and lavender are the safest and most versatile oils. I believe they belong in everyone's house. After that it's good to get a book so you can check on specific uses and cautions.

Lav- emotionally balancing, stress reducing. Awesome for skin issues like burns, bruises, preventing and breaking up scars, bug repellant, deodorant....

Tea tree is great for first aid. It fights all infections and cleans all wounds. It also makes a great cleaner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 4:55 AM
They have phone apps as well u can check out
illegallyblonde
by Stephany on Feb. 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM
I use lemon with a little basil in my homemade cleaning stuff.
IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:28 PM
Do they really? For iPhone?

Quoting peaches_04:

IansMommy2012
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I know you've said before but I can't find it :( , can you buy them online? If so what's your fave website?

Quoting jellyphish:

Tea tree and lavender are the safest and most versatile oils. I believe they belong in everyone's house. After that it's good to get a book so you can check on specific uses and cautions.

Lav- emotionally balancing, stress reducing. Awesome for skin issues like burns, bruises, preventing and breaking up scars, bug repellant, deodorant....

Tea tree is great for first aid. It fights all infections and cleans all wounds. It also makes a great cleaner.
peaches_04
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:30 PM
Doterra is my fav site

Quoting IansMommy2012:

I know you've said before but I can't find it :( , can you buy them online? If so what's your fave website?

Quoting jellyphish:

peaches_04
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Im sure if my little android phone has the iphone would as well

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Do they really? For iPhone?

Quoting peaches_04:

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:41 PM
www.mountainroseherbs.com :)

Quoting IansMommy2012:

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
o0laurie.love0o
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Eucalyptus is one of my favorites. Lots of good uses!

http://www.organicfacts.net/organic-oils/natural-essential-oils/health-benefits-of-eucalyptus-essential-oil.html
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)