Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Look Who I Have Now!!!

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this

He was born Monday at 11:20 pm. Thank you ladies for all your help and support in all my annoying and stupid questions. He came naturally I labored all day Monday got to the hospital about 2-3 minute apart intense contractions at about 8pm and had him just a few hours later. He's already an amazing eater, back to his birth weight by day 3!!! I almost started crying when I saw the scale, I doubted myself breast feeding so much that was a great thing to see.

I was so afraid of a csection an the pain was miserable because they mad me stay on the monitors I ended up getting stadol and I HATE my doctor for allowing it, he came out not breathing but was quickly breathing. I hate my doctor, she pulled my placenta out WHILE I told her not to. During birth she said she was going to cut me to make room, I said I want to tear, she said he needs to come out his heartbeat is dropping, so one more push and I got my baby out. However thanks to her ignorance I had between 2nd and 3rd degree tearing.

What matters most is he's here and healthy! I love my little man so much and am so blessed to have a VERY healthy little guy. With everything that happened we were then told by the pedi that he's healthy and looks great!

thanks again for your help.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
FebPenguins
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:35 AM

BEAUTIFUL!! Love on him lots, they grow so quickly!!!

larissalarie
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Congrats on the baby, he's a doll!

While that other stuff sounds yucky, it's silly to "hate" the doctor for allowing pain medication. They cannot deny you pain medication if you request it. That was your choice.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momma2013
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Not exactly, I asked her opinion and to tell me the difference. I was in the middle of labor asking for help. Both opinion and medical difference of which she offered neither, she's a horrible doctor, I'm a little on the sleep deprived side, should have mentioned I asked her to tell me pros and cons and she wouldn't.

Not to mention the drugs had NO affect. :(

then the nurse who taught my birth class even told me it was a bad idea, well why couldn't my doctor just say that. Anyways, I'll never go back to her.

i have a healthy baby now so it doesn't matter so much :) it's something I'll always regret but that's ok.

Quoting larissalarie:

Congrats on the baby, he's a doll!

While that other stuff sounds yucky, it's silly to "hate" the doctor for allowing pain medication. They cannot deny you pain medication if you request it. That was your choice.

Momma2013
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 1:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks, I feel like all I do is stare at him, I can't get enough! I absolutely never felt like this before, I love being a momma!

Quoting FebPenguins:

BEAUTIFUL!! Love on him lots, they grow so quickly!!!

greenlvnanna
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:10 PM

So cute.  Good job momma!  The doctor sounds as bad as the one I had for my first birth!

Momma2013
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 5:32 PM

And I knew she was bad but no other doctor would take me. When I first went she was totally cool with my natural wants then she just flipped. I hate lies. Now I'm just going to work on forgiving her because my baby is as healthy as can be. :) not even jaundiced and back to birth weight in 3 days is great to me.

what were the changes you made from the first to second? And how'd you find the right doctor?

Quoting greenlvnanna:

So cute.  Good job momma!  The doctor sounds as bad as the one I had for my first birth!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 9, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Congrats momma, stadol sucks...I have had it before.  Basically doctors are about the bottom dollar, if you get meds they can make you pay more because more interventions are eeded...if you got stitched up yep that raised your costs...doctors wont give you info because hoonesty they dont KNOW it.  This is why yo uhave to be informed yourself.

hapababies
by Silver Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM
I had stadol also and would never do it again either. It totally didn't work, it just made me loopy and have high anxiety.
Your baby is precious :) congratulations!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
joyful_mama
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Congrats, Mama!

kiki2382
by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Congratulations! He is beautiful!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN