Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

What do you use/do to relieve stress?

Posted by   + Show Post

My biggest problem for this pregnancy has been stress.  I've been going through a lot the last few months and its affecting my health.  It's so bad at times that I've had something like stress attacks; shortnessof breath and pain in my abdomen.  Life is getting more stable but I really need to just chill out especially when things escalate because I know stress can have lifelong effects on my unborn baby especially now that I am in the second trimester.

What do you all do to zen out? Maybe I can try some new techniques.

by on Feb. 9, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Replies (21-24):
VintageWife
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:09 AM

LOL! 

Let's pretend hubby is my bff then and you'll understand the sex without the oxford comma.  

Quoting catholicmamamia:

Still pouting *sigh*..  my friends only give me jambalaya and cafe au lait! 

Quoting VintageWife: sidesplittinglaughter Those are separate items! You don't need a comma between the last two, just an 'and'. 
Quoting catholicmamamia: Time AND sex with your bff.... um, apparently I need to find more *giving* friends!  ;o) 
Quoting VintageWife: Are you making sure your bf/dh knows that you need to destress? Ask him for some time for yo to go for a walk or read or taking a bath with some comforting oils or something in it.

I love reading, baths, sleeping, sex and time with my bff.

catholicmamamia
by Platinum Member on Feb. 11, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Okay.. now I feel better. I like sexy time with MY bff, too.. *wink* 

Quoting VintageWife: LOL! Let's pretend hubby is my bff then and you'll understand the sex without the oxford comma.
Quoting catholicmamamia: Still pouting *sigh*..  my friends only give me jambalaya and cafe au lait!
Quoting VintageWife: sidesplittinglaughter Those are separate items! You don't need a comma between the last two, just an 'and'.
Quoting catholicmamamia: Time AND sex with your bff.... um, apparently I need to find more *giving* friends!  ;o)
Quoting VintageWife: Are you making sure your bf/dh knows that you need to destress? Ask him for some time for yo to go for a walk or read or taking a bath with some comforting oils or something in it.

I love reading, baths, sleeping, sex and time with my bff.

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Walking

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Long shower, work out, a good long cry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)