Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
  • 4 Replies

I know it's a little late but still....Happy Valentine's Day!

Did you do anything special? 

We didn't get to go out because we have no babysitter. We found some seafood & steak on sale though today & hubby cooked an awesome dinner! We NEVER eat steak or seafood so it's a treat!! 

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hapababies
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Happy Valentines Day to you too.
We started out the day with chocolate chip pancakes, which they have never gotten before. Later, I took my boys for a lunch date, went to the grocery store to pick up a few things, and walked around the mall with them for about an hour. It felt good to get out of the house.
My dates in the last used to be made of dressing up for whomever I was dating at the time and eating expensive food, and now it's all about an excuse to have a fun day with my boys. :).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadieJames
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:04 PM

My 5 week old got a bear she's not so sure about : )

jconney80
by Group Mod on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Hahaha that's too stinking adorable! So cute!

Quoting SadieJames:

My 5 week old got a bear she's not so sure about : )

jconney80
by Group Mod on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Thank you! Aww that's sweet. That sounds like so much fun & yummy on the chocolate chip pancakes! I'm with you. I like keeping it low key. I do enjoy going out for V-Day with hubby but after seeing all of the crazy, crowded restaurants I was so glad we were staying home. 

Quoting hapababies:

Happy Valentines Day to you too.
We started out the day with chocolate chip pancakes, which they have never gotten before. Later, I took my boys for a lunch date, went to the grocery store to pick up a few things, and walked around the mall with them for about an hour. It felt good to get out of the house.
My dates in the last used to be made of dressing up for whomever I was dating at the time and eating expensive food, and now it's all about an excuse to have a fun day with my boys. :).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN