Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What natural things do your kids pick up on?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do your kids pick up on your natural habits? Do you hear them or see them doing things they see or hear you do?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:56 PM
Replies (11-19):
Brandy85412
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Baby wearing and breastfeeding are done by my girls with their dolls and stuffed animals.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:40 PM

He's just two, but he loves breastfeeding!

And he loves vegetables and healthy foods, since that's what available.

SAHM927
by Lesly on Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:19 PM

My DD has a doll that came with a doctor kit, and the doll will talk and say, "Mommy I'm sick can I have the purple medicine?" And my DD says, "No, vemondee (vitamin D)" She will be two next month. And she also nurses all her toys, and she puts them to my breasts as well to nurse them for her while she makes sucking noises. At least she shares :)

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 16, 2013 at 8:11 AM
1 mom liked this
My kids dont understand why others dont bf. They always ask why they did get the help they needed and get sad when i say not everyone wants the help. They get excited when i biy new cloth diapers lol. When the youngest is fussy they ask him if he wants booby or the boba.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:59 AM
I like that they help out with the garden in the spring. Then they are happy to eat their vegtables.
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this

my kids pretend to breastfeed their dolls.

Amycapl
by Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 2:08 PM

my 3yo DD will ask me why some people eat animals and drink cows milk (because we do not)  and she's also started not flushing the toilet whe she pees because she "doesn't want to waste water." lol

Char07
by on Feb. 16, 2013 at 5:21 PM
My 5yo knows more about the nutritional content of her food than 90% of adults do. She wants to know "why" we eat each thing and likes to play "what's high in....(protein, healthy fats, vitamin A, vitamin C, etc)". She's very anti dairy/gluten/soy since she knows we don't eat them and knows where they might be.

I wonder how they will react one day when they realize not everyone's mom mixes up a tea, salve, or other out of herbs/oils for everything.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Feb. 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM

My 5 year old is really into recycling and helping the planet. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)