Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woven Wrap Users Help! ot piog *update action pic*

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:57 PM
  • 15 Replies
** action shot in replies page 2 **

I am now in desperate search of a woven wrap. I am bored with my Beco. I love it but want something with more versatility. I like my gauze wrap but it twists and isn't very soft. I want to finally invest in a gorgeous woven wrap that will soften up and be good for my 12.5 month old now and for a newborn in a couple years.

Help me please! I am chubby so prob need a longer wrap and I am inexperienced so I don't want the length to overwhelm me...

I also have no idea what material would be soft and durable. I am totally fine with used and my max budget is $150...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nikzup03
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM
I got my woven wrap on etsy on sale for 30 bucks. It's 5 yds long and I love it.
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 16, 2013 at 1:14 PM

I would buy a used wrap on babywearing swap on FB.  That way its broken in and you KNOW its soft o startt off with..and grea resale value

catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Babyette on etsy might have something. 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

MissSarah04
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:03 AM
I had been looking on the fb swap group for awhile and finally found something. I bought a wrap today! =)

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

I would buy a used wrap on babywearing swap on FB.  That way its broken in and you KNOW its soft o startt off with..and grea resale value

MissSarah04
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I bought this today!
3mes
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:44 AM
There is a baby wearing swap site on fb.
3mes
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM
Also I have a size 7 didimos (sp). Im 5'5" & weigh200. Just had my little one n I love the wrap. Already broken in was great!
MissSarah04
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Awesome. I am your height and weigh 10 lbs more than you and just bought a size 7 Didy. I can't wait to get it!

Quoting 3mes:

Also I have a size 7 didimos (sp). Im 5'5" & weigh200. Just had my little one n I love the wrap. Already broken in was great!
3mes
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 12:00 PM
You're gonna love it. I even use mine at home bc my little guy loves it too. I'm excited about trying new ways to use it when he gets bigger.
MissSarah04
by Bronze Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Yay! I am excited to start wrapping my daughter on my back. I love babywearing at home. It is the easiest way to clean without a toddler underfoot. And when she was little I wore her every day because she never wanted to play on her own or be put down.

Quoting 3mes:

You're gonna love it. I even use mine at home bc my little guy loves it too. I'm excited about trying new ways to use it when he gets bigger.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)