Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have experience using it to help conceive? I have PCOS and am still nursing my 12 month old. Haven't had a cycle yet but am willing to try it if its safe.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Replies (21-25):
BridgetMc
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Thank you! Three years is my shortest time ttc so far. I'll be 28 this year and would really like to have a third child before I'm 30. We think we *might* be done after I'm 30 but really I have no idea. It's been a decade of ttc so I can't imagine feeling complete as a family.

Quoting peaches_04:

I have no experience with it but good luck ttc:)

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

bump

VintageWife
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I didn't use that, I used Metformin.

BridgetMc
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM
I used Metformin to conceive my first and used it to try for our second but it didn't help that time.

Our second was a surprise. We never prevent but I was just trying to be healthier. Was exercising more and eating healthier. I dropped some weight and got pregnant. Didn't even know I was pregnant until about 9 weeks along. I'd even had a negative at home test.

Quoting VintageWife:

VintageWife
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM

We didn't use it for the first, did for the second, didn't for the third and did for the fourth (this one). 

Quoting BridgetMc:

I used Metformin to conceive my first and used it to try for our second but it didn't help that time.

Our second was a surprise. We never prevent but I was just trying to be healthier. Was exercising more and eating healthier. I dropped some weight and got pregnant. Didn't even know I was pregnant until about 9 weeks along. I'd even had a negative at home test.

Quoting VintageWife:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)