Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Anyone ever use Honest products? PIOG

Posted by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:20 PM
  • 11 Replies

https://www.honest.com/

im thinking of getting the free trial offer, but I don't want to try them if they aren't worth it. Anyone ever use them? What was your experience?

by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
haleykj
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 9:28 PM
Not myself but a friend says she likes them
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amycapl
by Member on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:15 PM

i did the trial. totally worth the trial but imo, the products are way too expensive. yeah, the diapers are cute, but 7th generation diapers are cheaper and earth friendly.  again, i totally did the trial... get the cleaning stuff, too cause i think you only pay shipping once to do both!

CafeMom Tickers
KRYSTALK1013
by on Feb. 17, 2013 at 10:45 PM

How did you like the cleaning stuff? Does 7th generation have them too? 

Quoting Amycapl:

i did the trial. totally worth the trial but imo, the products are way too expensive. yeah, the diapers are cute, but 7th generation diapers are cheaper and earth friendly.  again, i totally did the trial... get the cleaning stuff, too cause i think you only pay shipping once to do both!

catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have given a couple of products a try, but will not because of the membership and commitment aspect.. big turn off for me. No one tells me what to buy, and when.. LOL.

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Amycapl
by Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 8:40 AM

the cleaning products are ok, but again, 7th Gen is widely available, very affordable and you can buy them whenever you need them... you don't have to commit to having them sent to you once a month.  i use mostly 7th Gen products, some Method and a whole lot of vinegar cleaners :)   Honest just isn't worth the money, unfortunately :/

Quoting KRYSTALK1013:

How did you like the cleaning stuff? Does 7th generation have them too? 

Quoting Amycapl:

CafeMom Tickers
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Feb. 18, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Never tried honest.

hapababies
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2013 at 10:47 PM
I got a free diaper and sample of hand sanitizer at a baby boutique. The diaper was really cute and worked. They seemed on par with my 7th generation sposies I use.
I didn't like the hand sanitizer at all. It felt very chemical like. It was slippery at first and it just had a funky smell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
secondboy2012
by on Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:03 PM
We use the diapers and I love them. Most of the products are good, but some are a bit expensive. You don't have to order the bundles, but it's cheaper to do so. Go ahead and try the free stuff, they didn't pressure me at all when I canceled my products bundle. I will keep using the diapers though. I like them more than seventh generation and earths best.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the review! 

Quoting hapababies: I got a free diaper and sample of hand sanitizer at a baby boutique. The diaper was really cute and worked. They seemed on par with my 7th generation sposies I use. I didn't like the hand sanitizer at all. It felt very chemical like. It was slippery at first and it just had a funky smell.

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Never heard of it before.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN