Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Hello! How many days left in pregnancy if I am 35weeks please?

Posted by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:32 AM
  • 20 Replies

I am 35 weeks with my first and I am soo excited!

Going to try and have a natural birth. Have read some Ina May books and Hipnobirth books as well.

How are you? Do you love this site? I am looking to see how many days are left in my pregnancy also if you know how with this site..please let me know:)

Thanks,

Jesika

by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 1:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 2:51 AM
You have about 5 weeks, or 35 days, give or take two weeks. And since it's your first it'll probably be on the closer to 41-42 weeks side.

Congratulations and GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 19, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Quoting jellyphish:

You have about 5 weeks, or 35 days, give or take two weeks. And since it's your first it'll probably be on the closer to 41-42 weeks side.

Congratulations and GL!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Quoting jellyphish:

Congratulations and GL!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quoting jellyphish:

Congratulations and GL!

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:50 PM

It's not uncommon for going into your 42 week of pregnancy with your first.  I myself delivered my first 2 at 38 weeks and my 3rd at 40 weeks.  You never really know.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 7:53 PM
Yeah....you just never know! Full term is 37 weeks, but you can also go to 42 (some moms even have gone passed 42, but most obgyns will no allow that).
As far as this group goes....awesome group of moms :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sj3starz
by Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

If you go on your profile, or rather where you edit your profile you can make a ticker for pregnancy. It tells you how many days are left. You can also calculate by doing (40-current gestation)*7 and then realize that it's 14 days. haha I always just add the 14 days because I don't want to be disappointed!

Good job with going natural. Are you doing out of hospital birth (oohb) or are you going to the hospital? If you are doing hospital, make sure your care provider is 100% with you and that you have someone there to back up your birth plan! Many hospitals and providers laugh at the thought of a birth plan and disregard it. :-(

Great job with the Ina May Gaskin and Hypnobirthing books. I'm currently in a Hypnobirthing class. If you plan on using hypnobirthing I suggest PRACTICE PRACTICE PRATICE!!! Meditation and relaxation such as that come with time and patience. I would meditate even before being pregnant and find that in the classes around different people it is hard to subconciously LET GO and trust everyone enough to completely relax.

P.S. I'm a CM addict. When Sandy took the site down for a week or so I felt lost. hahaha.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

catholicmamamia
by on Feb. 19, 2013 at 9:37 PM

This....  welcome to the group! 

Quoting jellyphish: You have about 5 weeks, or 35 days, give or take two weeks. And since it's your first it'll probably be on the closer to 41-42 weeks side. Congratulations and GL!

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

hapababies
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Good luck and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy. Just remember to breathe and stay calm when you go into labor.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roadfamily6now
by on Feb. 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM

well, it could be anywhere from 0 to 56? Most women have their babies by the end of the 42nd week of pregnancy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN