Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Tired of stress...vent

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:11 PM
  • 10 Replies

I am just tired of all the changes and stress going on in my life.  Everytime I am pregnant my world likes to turn upside down..its really frustrating.  ANyone else find that life is pretty darn calm and good til pregnancy and things go nuts?

by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hapababies
by Silver Member on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Lol, yes. With both pregnancies, life was crazy. My first pregnancy, I planned my wedding, moved to Guam, and had to quit the job I loved. Then when I got to Guam, I was so sad to have no friends, no job, and have nothing to look forward to other than unpacking everyday.
My second pregnancy was full of personal struggles and then it turned into high risk pregnancy. I was going to a doctors office at least 3 times a week for the last 14 weeks of my pregnancy.

Hold tight mama and be strong. I know it doesn't help to have pregnancy hormones on top of insanity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:32 PM

THIS time, my mom had hip surgery, my sister had emergency surgery, my schol I teach at is closig so I dont know where my job is for ext year...our only income, and now our landlord showed up out of no where today and wants to inspect the house.  They werent happy and will be back in a week and hope it looks better then...yeah hubs sucks a cleaning hes a SAHD and I have 4 kiddos and 3 jobs so it was messy. ARGH

Magnolia7
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:44 PM

My life is always nuts, it seems.  But dealing with those things while pregnant is just stressful - for me I get really hormonal.  I can see why you'd be upset!

Magnolia7
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I thought a 24 hour notice was mandatory.  What an arse.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

THIS time, my mom had hip surgery, my sister had emergency surgery, my schol I teach at is closig so I dont know where my job is for ext year...our only income, and now our landlord showed up out of no where today and wants to inspect the house.  They werent happy and will be back in a week and hope it looks better then...yeah hubs sucks a cleaning hes a SAHD and I have 4 kiddos and 3 jobs so it was messy. ARGH

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Feb. 26, 2013 at 8:06 PM

They SAY they sent a letter..funny this would be the first letter in 3.5 years that we didnt get

Quoting Magnolia7:

I thought a 24 hour notice was mandatory.  What an arse.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

GoodyBrook
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 9:04 PM

YEP, pregnancy can be pretty stressful!

This past pregnancy was going well until 34 weeks when my midwife told me she was having surgery and couldn't attend my birth.

I found a new midwife and began care with her at 35 weeks.

Then I risked out of her care at 42 weeks.

Then I had to drive 400 miles to a VBAC-friendly facility for an induction and my sweet little baby.

Mine turned out fine, and I know your's will, too!

peaches_04
by on Feb. 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM
They have to give a 24hour notice.

Glad im not the only momma with a sahd that is allergic to cleaning

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:20 AM
You should get like a prenatal yoga dvd
littlelambe2
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM

I've only had 2 pregnancies and each time I've had to help dh put down an animal. The first time it was one of our calves we were raising for meat. The second time it was our dog of 7 years :(

Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:47 AM
Ya seems life gets worst each time. My first pregnancy we found our selves as unemployed practically homeless college students that had to finally move into my fiances parents home and then of course me hospitalized twice with the second time turning into an emergency section at 32weeks. The second began with a huge family fight when everyone found out and absolute disgust i was pregnant again, my grandfather beinv told he has a anerism (spelling?) that they wouldnt (and still wont) do anything about, my grandfather having his one leg amputated at the knee due to a bone infection and of course hospitalization and emergency section at 34week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN