Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

He should be put to death!!!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM
  • 53 Replies

http://myfox8.com/2013/03/04/doctor-accused-of-severing-babies-spines-in-abortion-house-of-horrors/

Sorry it's not a clicky link. I've looked and I can't find where to post a link.

This is the most horrible thing!! I feel he should actually have each of his toes and fingers cut off with no anesthetic and then just bleed out.

This may sound mean but I also don't feel bad for those women who had to experience that because it was there choice to go to him in the first place.

by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EvaTheDiva29
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this

ive seen this before. and i agree with you. he should die. but those women should be charged. i know they won't be, but they should be. wtf did they think was going to happen? idiots.

Mitzi31
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Exactly! Thats what DH and I were just talking about. They should be held accountable all the same.

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

ive seen this before. and i agree with you. he should die. but those women should be charged. i know they won't be, but they should be. wtf did they think was going to happen? idiots.

x_Starr_x
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
they all moms and doc need there asses beat wtf is wrong with people.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
1. That's not abortion. That's murder. He's disgusting.

2. It doesn't say anywhere in the article that the women knew how he handled his "procedures," for all we know they could have been lied to and told they were going in for an actual abortion and the babies felt no pain. I'm not going to get into a pro choice/pro life debate, all I'm saying is we don't know what those women knew and expected going in.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Appalling :(

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Mar. 4, 2013 at 3:58 PM

This happened near where I live. It's horrific. 

tansyflower
by on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:07 PM

this.  what that man did was horrific.  but i wont judge a mother since i dont know her circumstances :(

Quoting jellyphish:

2. It doesn't say anywhere in the article that the women knew how he handled his "procedures," for all we know they could have been lied to and told they were going in for an actual abortion and the babies felt no pain. I'm not going to get into a pro choice/pro life debate, all I'm saying is we don't know what those women knew and expected going in.

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.
The article said one woman was even killed. I'm sure many others we not left unscathed. I have a really hard time believing any of them knew what they were getting themselves into. It's such a sad story and my heart breaks for the babies AND the women.

Quoting tansyflower:

this.  what that man did was horrific.  but i wont judge a mother since i dont know her circumstances :(

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachelrothchild
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 4:58 PM

:( disgusting, atrocious, and evil

FrumpyMama
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Clicky Link

I really have no words for this. This man is so severed from reality that I can't even begin to figure out how to process this.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)