Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Gender intuition

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
  • 28 Replies
Anyone else's intuition always wrong?? I can guess everyone else's baby gender but mine is always wrong. To the point where my intuition says boy.... That means its a girl lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
imtheonlysane1
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:07 PM
1 mom liked this

With my first 3 I just knew what they were and I was right. With my 4th I was wrong...now I am pregnant with my 5th and I know what I want this baby to be but I wont predict anything lol.

mjrex87
by Mindy on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I KNEW from the very beginning that I was having a boy. No doubt about it. I even referred to my baby as "him" most of the time. Well, I have the most adorable little girl ever. :-)

SadieJames
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Me too!

Quoting mjrex87:

I KNEW from the very beginning that I was having a boy. No doubt about it. I even referred to my baby as "him" most of the time. Well, I have the most adorable little girl ever. :-)

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:26 PM

YEP mine! always wrong

Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 1:30 PM

I've been right with both.

larissalarie
by Gold Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, I only knew with one, my oldest. I kept thinking and dreaming she was a girl. It wasn't wishful thinking either since I've never had a preference. Well she was a girl!
With the next 2, I had no clue or feeling about it and they're boys. This time I'm also clueless, so we'll see. I guess if it's another boy then I'll no that no feeling is my boy feeling :-P
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GoodyBrook
by Silver Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I was right with both boys...

Still we had a girl name back-up, just in case!

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Yup. I have two girls. I was Adamantly convinced my first was a boy. And I kinda thought my second was as well. My intuition didn't kick in until labor, when I started calling them both girls.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rjmac88
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:49 PM
That's what I'm doing. I call the baby him and he all the time. I did with my girls too and my son was she lol

Quoting mjrex87:

LaideBug
by Bronze Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 4:29 PM
I don't but my husband does. My husband knew and was right with my first baby girl. We didn't find out at the US. When the doctor held her up and said "it's a girl" my husband said ya we knew. :) With my second pregnancy I was too sick to care. It ended being a boy that I felt very detached from, we ended up loosing him a couple weeks later. With my third I was sick again but this time my husband said he knew we would make it through the pregnancy and it would be a girl. Sure enough we had our second baby girl last August.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)