Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Baby is low!

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:39 PM
  • 5 Replies

I went for my twenty week sonogram last week and they confirmed what I had felt-that baby is head down already. My first born was head up, then a week after my sonogram and twenty-something weeks, he flipped over and never budged again. My second flipped over and over until almost the last minute. This one is head down, has been for a couple weeks now (and yes, Im aware that that could change at any moment and continuously, lesson learned with number two) but my concern is just HOW low she is. I can literally feel her head, and when she bumps with her hands, about two inches, maybe, above my pubic bone. Shes completely between my hip bones. My boys were never this low. Just looking for others who may have felt this to share their tales that it's normal! :-) Ive had two perfectly normal deliveries, I dont expect any issues, she just makes me nervous!

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Both my girls were low too. I was just thankful I never had to deal
With heart burn or feet in my ribs. I feel like I was much more comfy than most pregnant women. They were not born early at all, nothing like that. My second was also head down the whole time. Head down and low all pregnancy, she seemed ready to go but wasn't born until 41w.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Salz
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I've carried low for both of my pregnancies.

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this

The US tech told me that this baby is headdown and very low too..he does feel different than the others did, but everything seems good

jconney80
by Group Mod on Mar. 14, 2013 at 7:31 PM
I think my daughter and son were both really low
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Mar. 14, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I don't know my babies never wanted to come down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)