Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

two down, one to go....piog

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:02 PM
  • 6 Replies
Things have been crazy busy for me! I'm hoping things will start to slow down just a bit in th next few weeks. I had two interviews this week for a midwife, and I have one more on thursday. I really liked the first midwife. She was great, patient with my crazy boys, and willing to work with us financially, and had a few scholarships we could apply for! She was great. The one today, I just loved her!!! WE didn't just talk birth, and she felt like a long lost friend, I may have decided on her already! lol Then I have another interview thursday, and the midwife was actually at my second birth. They seem so nice, but I think I just want to go with the midwife I just talked to today! I won't rule the other two out though. This week I feel like I've barely sat down though. I was gone monday, tuesday and wednesday I had to teach and I did a presentation as well at night! I am so exhausted! I feel like I haven't sat down for 4 days! Then tomorrow I'm gone all day for a meeting, as I will be directing my son's school campus next year, baby gets ot stay with me as do my other kids, its just perfect! So, once all this nitty gritty stuff get worked out, I may get to sit and relax. A Also, I have been having some braxton hicks. Not sure if its from overdoing it (I still have been carrying my 2 1/2 yr old, which btw, has been acting like.....well a 2 1/2 yr old! It doesn't help that I have been busy either.
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:15 PM

I'm sure as you get farther along in the pregnancy you body will tell you more to slow down.  As for now be blessed that you are physically able to carry a baby and be so active :)

Precious333
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Quoting Sarah725:

I'm sure as you get farther along in the pregnancy you body will tell you more to slow down.  As for now be blessed that you are physically able to carry a baby and be so active :)

well, i have arthritis in my hip, and if I keep this up it will get worse throughout the pregnancy. I really wish we coudl afford a chiro. I just got a letter and we owe $300.00 to our last one, and that was after insurance payed their portion!!! grrrr

Also, when I get busy, I can tend to ignore my body, its not until I slow down when I realize I shouldn't have done so much!I I just hate when things don't get done, and DH is healing from a broken ankle, not to mention he is gone most of the day.

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess you will just have to learn to be nicer to your body.  Take the time to listen to it.  I know it's frustrating when things don't get done, it makes me really stressed out.  But one thing-slowly at a time might be better.

jconney80
by Group Mod on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Sounds like you've been busy! I'm glad you feel like you've found a good midwife!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I'm tired just reading your post lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Precious333
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN