Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Fuzzy bunz

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  • 22 Replies
Anyone order from her? She was just on the shark tank, a tv show about smaller businesses trying to get people to invest in them.
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 9:55 PM
I hated fuzzybunz. They always leaked. I haven't tried their most latest ones I don't think, just the sized ones years ago and the OS ones a few months ago. But I hated them both enough that I'd never order FBs again.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XMaybebabyX
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:03 PM
She basically said that everyone stole her design, over seas included. Is she on here?

Quoting jellyphish:

I hated fuzzybunz. They always leaked. I haven't tried their most latest ones I don't think, just the sized ones years ago and the OS ones a few months ago. But I hated them both enough that I'd never order FBs again.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I don't know. But I wouldn't go with "stole" so much as "improved on."

Quoting XMaybebabyX:

She basically said that everyone stole her design, over seas included. Is she on here?

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hapababies
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Yeah, she's a couple bananas short of a fruit basket. There is a lot more to the story than what you saw on shark tank. I won't buy anymore diapers from her because of her sketchy and bullying business practices.
I have the fuzzibuns elite one size diapers. I like them, but they seem small on my son. My son is a little guy, he's 20 months old and only 23 pounds. I don't know his height, but he is smaller than his peers. That is pretty much my only complaint about them.

Quoting XMaybebabyX:

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:46 PM
They don't fit my kids very well. I have a few a friend gave me but I wouldn't buy them new
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:56 PM
3 moms liked this
If you're looking for USA made, checks out thirsties. They Rock. And definitely look at gogonatural.com for them. Support USA made via an awesome small business. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catholicmamamia
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Agreed.... 

Quoting jellyphish: I don't know. But I wouldn't go with "stole" so much as "improved on."

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

catholicmamamia
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:20 PM

....and agreed. 

Quoting hapababies: Yeah, she's a couple bananas short of a fruit basket. There is a lot more to the story than what you saw on shark tank. I won't buy anymore diapers from her because of her sketchy and bullying business practices.

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

Chillisarah
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:39 PM

This is an interesting conversation! I cloth diaper and I really like the fuzzibunz ones. Did one of the sharks invest in her?

monalisasus
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I only have one fuzzibunz one sized diaper with the button hole elastic that I got three yrs ago. I think it works great and i always liked that it was narrower than bumgenius..however I just make all mine and not like that one because of the elastic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)