Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

advice?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:36 PM
  • 10 Replies
So i have an appointment to meet with a midwife on thursday. All tge midwives i have met are about 45 mins give or take away from me. I went through la traffic twice which is aweful and decided that i would prefer somethnf in the opposite direction, especially since dh works in the opposite direction.....so that would be like an hour and a half without traffic from him.

Anyways i met several midwives i loved, in tge direction u prefer but also made an appointment with this midwife in the direction opposite. The reason i made it was because the midwide assisted at ds 2 birth and her husband was tge first to check if unsurance took. She seems so busy though and i feel hesitant, maybe because i was already feeling good about the previous midwife. Anyways, should i go and give them a chance or cancel?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
monalisasus
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:58 PM

I would meet both and see who you like better. 

GoodyBrook
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:00 PM

If you're 100% sure that you won't go with them, don't waste your time--or theirs--by keeping the appointment.  BUT if you have even the slightest doubt about the other choices, what can it hurt to meet with a third midwife?

Precious333
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:03 PM
No, not 100%


Quoting GoodyBrook:

If you're 100% sure that you won't go with them, don't waste your time--or theirs--by keeping the appointment.  BUT if you have even the slightest doubt about the other choices, what can it hurt to meet with a third midwife?


Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Mar. 18, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I would keep the appointment and then make your decision. 

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Mar. 18, 2013 at 10:08 PM

 I would give anyone a chance, you never know how it will go.  GL

louzannalady
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:33 AM
I would just meet with her to have all the facts, before you make a finally decision.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Go and then compare.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
annelauer
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:03 AM
Please let us know how the appointment goes!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:10 AM
Id keep the appointment
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Mar. 19, 2013 at 7:33 PM

I would keep the appt and see how I feel afterwards

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN