Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Anxiety

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:44 PM
  • 4 Replies

Anybody know anything about vit B deficiency and anxiety? I've been reading up on it since I have horrible anxiety. Anybody use this type of treatment before?

by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
larissalarie
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:05 PM
I actually don't know about this, but that's really interesting!
I had to cave and start taking anxiety meds last summer. Since finding out I was pregnant I wanted to quit, but was having a hard time. Then my B vitamin deficiency symptom from way back when I was a teen suddenly reappeared so I started taking a B complex supplement (and hoping baby isn't gonna be deformed from lack of B!!)
Like 5 or 6 weeks ago I quit my meds and haven't had one bit of a problem...maybe the B complex supplement is why??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I noticed when I take emergen c my anxiety is much more tolerable. I started doing research and came across vit b deficiency. What B complex do you take?

Quoting larissalarie:

I had to cave and start taking anxiety meds last summer. Since finding out I was pregnant I wanted to quit, but was having a hard time. Then my B vitamin deficiency symptom from way back when I was a teen suddenly reappeared so I started taking a B complex supplement (and hoping baby isn't gonna be deformed from lack of B!!)
Like 5 or 6 weeks ago I quit my meds and haven't had one bit of a problem...maybe the B complex supplement is why??

larissalarie
by on Mar. 23, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Just the Whole Foods one

Quoting JoJoBean8:

I noticed when I take emergen c my anxiety is much more tolerable. I started doing research and came across vit b deficiency. What B complex do you take?

Quoting larissalarie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Mar. 23, 2013 at 8:33 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN