Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Bra-less momma's! I have a question for you!

Posted by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM
  • 44 Replies

So I have been bra-less for about 2 weeks now, and I love it. I have a small C cup, and haven't had any issues. 

My question is, what do you do in the summer? Right now I wear a camisol under my shirts, but it will be too hot this summer.

by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck!!, I've never once seen a braless woman where it wasn't super obvious...even the small chested ladies.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I don't really care if people know I am bra-less, I just don't want to have my nipples rubbing against something all day. The cami prevents that for the most part. 
I am just not sure what to do in the summer. 

Quoting larissalarie:

Good luck!!, I've never once seen a braless woman where it wasn't super obvious...even the small chested ladies.

bloomsr
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:45 PM
2 moms liked this
I go braless at night in my home... I don't think the world is ready for me to release the beasts just yet;) also, w chasing after my kids I like to keep things contained:)

What made you decide to go braless?
bloomsr
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Could you do a tank top with a built in elastic support?

Perhaps a fitted teck-gear type top?

Maybe 2 layered tank tops??

Or a swimsuit?? It gets pretty hot where I live in the summers and t shirts are replaced w tank tops:)
Mommy2justone
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM

One of these I am wearing a bra and one I am not....
I don't think you can tell really.
I am the left person in both pictures. 

Mommy2justone
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I hate bras. 

I never wear them while at home, so I just decided to go without. I have noticed my breasts getting perkier, after the soreness of the ligaments getting used to doing their job, instead of the bra doing it for them. 

Quoting bloomsr:

I go braless at night in my home... I don't think the world is ready for me to release the beasts just yet;) also, w chasing after my kids I like to keep things contained:)

What made you decide to go braless?

Mommy2justone
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I am not looking for support really, just something fitted to keep the rubbing to a minimum.

Quoting bloomsr:

Could you do a tank top with a built in elastic support?

Perhaps a fitted teck-gear type top?

Maybe 2 layered tank tops??

Or a swimsuit?? It gets pretty hot where I live in the summers and t shirts are replaced w tank tops:)

larissalarie
by Gold Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Ahh, I thought maybe it was for modestly, I figured the nips would rub against a cami.

Anyway, more power to ya for ditching the bra!! Maybe a very low-support sports bra in the summer would work like the cami?

Quoting Mommy2justone:

I don't really care if people know I am bra-less, I just don't want to have my nipples rubbing against something all day. The cami prevents that for the most part. 

Quoting larissalarie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2justone
by Bronze Member on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Not really, not as much as if it were just a regular shirt. The cami is tighter. It lets my boobs move like they are supposed to, but they keep the friction down. 

Quoting larissalarie:

Ahh, I thought maybe it was for modestly, I figured the nips would rub against a cami.

Anyway, more power to ya for ditching the bra!! Maybe a very low-support sports bra in the summer would work like the cami?

Quoting Mommy2justone:

Quoting larissalarie:

tansyflower
by on Mar. 25, 2013 at 1:11 PM
1 mom liked this

idk i never wear a bra....maybe twice a year.  i have never thought about my nipples rubbing, i just wear whatever shirt i want to!  maybe i jut have weird nipples.  wouldnt surprise me since my boobs are also weird.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)