Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone try this "Earthpaste" toothpaste?

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'd love to know if this is worth the money! 

http://www.redmondtrading.com/product/earthpaste-natural-toothpaste/earthpaste-amazingly-natural-toothpaste/

Earthpaste Amazingly Natural Toothpaste

Earthpaste

Earthpaste Amazingly Natural Toothpaste

$7.99

We wanted a toothpaste that was as natural as possible, so we started with hydrated Redmond Clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and Real Salt. And that's it. Earthpaste is amazingly natural toothpaste.

Product Description

Earthpaste began because we couldn't find a natural toothpaste we loved for our families. We wanted a toothpaste that was as natural as possible, so we started with hydrated Redmond Clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and Real Salt. And that's it. Earthpaste is amazingly natural toothpaste.

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
907PickleMom
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Bump!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
schultzal
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:21 PM
I haven't heard of it before, but I'd definitely try it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rachel_2010
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:22 PM

I know there are lots of toothpastes out there that are 'green' or 'natural'.  But why wouldn't you just baking soda?

I'm not trying to argue! Just want to know why people are picking a different brand of still paste, instead of baking soda (that they used to use?)

GoodyBrook
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Quoting rachel_2010:

I know there are lots of toothpastes out there that are 'green' or 'natural'.  But why wouldn't you just baking soda?

I'm not trying to argue! Just want to know why people are picking a different brand of still paste, instead of baking soda (that they used to use?)

The cleanest my teeth ever felt was when I was brushing with a mixture of baking soda and salt in high school.  Thanks for the reminder to head back to my roots!  :)

Sarah725
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM

It looks like a good toothpaste, I've never seen it before.  I think this is a great option for older kids who are used to the traditional toothpaste.  Instead of going straight for baking soda, my kids wouldn't go for that.  So this is great.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)