Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

oh no. not again

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:42 AM
  • 12 Replies

Im twelve weeks 5 days pregant. Last night at 11pm I wiped and there was some pink on the tp. Then hours later nothing. When I had a bm there was some red blood when I wiped and two small clots in the toilet (didnt even equal the size of a penny put together). I slept and the am I had a blood tinged mucus and then nothing else. I had a mc at twelve weeks with no cramping in sept so cramping is not really something I look for to tell me its bad . Is there anythign an er can do? I am going to call my midwife at home and an thinking the worst. I know she will just tell me to stay home either way. 

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM
In my experience, an ER can only confirm a mc (and not accurately). I had to go because I had to know. But if you can, it might be better to wait until you can see a dr and not deal with the cost and headaches of an ER.
Try to stay positive until you know. It is possible to bleed during a healthy pregnancy.

GL. I hope everything is ok. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:56 AM
I don't think there's anything that can be done if that's what's happening :'(
I'm sorry mama, I hope that everything is ok!
(((Hugs)))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monalisasus
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Still nothing but some brown when I wipe mixed with some brown flakes. I hope its nothing, but I cant help worry. I dont think I will go to the er Id rather be at hoem for this. 

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Brown is ok. Brown is old blood. I would take that as a good sign.

Quoting monalisasus:

Still nothing but some brown when I wipe mixed with some brown flakes. I hope its nothing, but I cant help worry. I dont think I will go to the er Id rather be at hoem for this. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monalisasus
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 11:18 AM

I called my mw and she is great. Calmed me down and Im going to play the waiting game today and go in tomorrow to see if we can hear the hb. 

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 7, 2013 at 7:55 PM

HUGS momma, brown blood is good, did they determine why you had the loss last time?

jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:10 PM
((hugs)) I hope it's nothing. Keep us updated
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
orangeshirt
by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Aw, hun...I'm sorry you've got this going on to worry you. I had spotting and such around 10 weeks and we were concerned about an ectopic, but were able to rule that out. My MW determined it was likely just continuing implantation, which can last some time.

Quoting monalisasus:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hapababies
by Silver Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:04 PM
((hugs)) I'm so sorry for your last loss.
I have not had a miscarriage, but I have been there with bleeding during pregnancy. It's a horrible feeling :'(
I really hope that the bleeding resolves itself and you update us with good news.
Senting you lots of positive thoughts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
comptonkids
by Bronze Member on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM
I had bleeding at 12 weeks with my ds
at 12 weeks, the placenta takes over and there is a dip in the hormones
some people experience bleeding,I never did with my previous pregnancies... but this is what they told me at my follow up appt after I went into the ER
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)