Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

This is the pic that introduced me to cafemom a year ago

Posted by   + Show Post

My dh posted this pic on my Facebook wall. I wanted to know where this woman was from so I tapped on the pic and it brought me to Natural Birth & Parenting. I was instantly hooked when I saw a group of moms just like me! I no longer felt like I was the odd one out in society.
I have learned so much in the past year and I have definitely changed a lot into a more natural mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 12, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Replies (21-25):
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:14 AM

I love this pic!

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM

dancing I'm doing the happy dance. I am so glad that you found us. This is a great group of ladies. I learn something new every day, I think.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM
And we are so glad you joined!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hapababies
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:49 AM

I do too!  I think this is one of the few groups that I belong to that hasn't changed drastically. 

Quoting Cafe Jenn:

dancing I'm doing the happy dance. I am so glad that you found us. This is a great group of ladies. I learn something new every day, I think.

hapababies
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I know this might sound strange, but I feel like I have been on this journey with you.  You're posts give me insight that I never had before.  Thanks :)

Quoting jconney80:

Thanks you're right about that =) Just hanging in there and powering through everything. I've spent the past year fighting for my kids and I don't see any end in sight. Not yet at least=) I'm doing pretty good though thanks for asking. That made my day! I'm in school now again also so I'm so busy

Quoting hapababies:

You have been through so much this past year. How are you doing now?

Quoting jconney80:

Wow come to think of it I think I've been a member in this group for 2 years. Crazy! Time sure flies. I love this group too. I've learned a lot and it's great to have people who get it

Quoting hapababies:

Me too :)

You have been here since I started.

Quoting jconney80:

I love this pic and remember when it was circulating! And I thought you'd been a member longer than a year!! Glad you found the group =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)