Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Charting to prevent pregnancy very confused

Posted by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:32 PM
  • 28 Replies

Mobile Photo

So fertility friend put possible ovulation on the 4 th I also thought I felt ovulation pain that night but as you can see my mucus didn't match up. So, thinking I was we'll past ovulation we did the deed. Then 2 days later there was thick mucus in the toilet. My first thought was semen but it was 2 whole days later and it didn't dissolve in the water and now fertility friend has moved the cross hairs and made them solid. I seriously thought I had already ovulated. My tender breasts also started on the 12th. What do you think. Could I really have ovulated this late?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:41 PM
Thats why i dont use ff and reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility snd using its program plus opks. Im just too paraniod.
kristinas8
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 7:56 PM
Now I'm really freaking out.
larissalarie
by Gold Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:15 PM
I don't know a ton about this, but from what I've read, you should trust your body's signals (cervical mucus being a major one) over a computer program, lol.
No sense freaking out now, it is what it is at this point.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kristinas8
by on Apr. 15, 2013 at 8:40 PM
When I saw it in the toilet I started to freak. Then I told myself no I'm not going there then this morning ff did that and now I'm there. Grrrr
kristinas8
by on Apr. 16, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Mobile Photo

Temp dropped this morning and ff moved the cross hairs and made it uncertain again.
mrs.hartman12
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I have decided I don't like the digital trackers and will be using paper after this baby is born. Trust your body first, you know it better than anyone or thing. 

mrs.hartman12
by Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 6:26 PM

You could have ovulated twice, thats how fraternal twins happen. My NFP instructor said not to have sex for at least 4 days after ovulation just incase.

Quoting kristinas8:

When I saw it in the toilet I started to freak. Then I told myself no I'm not going there then this morning ff did that and now I'm there. Grrrr

comptonkids
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I haven't been temping, just going by cervical mucous, cervical position and the fact that 'I' tend to ovulate in the middle of my cycle

based on your cm, I'd say you ovulated between cd 14&19

you also could have ovulated twice
comptonkids
by Bronze Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 6:50 PM
eta: my app has been wonky too because I got af twice in Jan, so basically it has every day green as as possible fertile day lol
Precious333
by Gold Member on Apr. 16, 2013 at 6:53 PM
Yep.

Quoting comptonkids:

I haven't been temping, just going by cervical mucous, cervical position and the fact that 'I' tend to ovulate in the middle of my cycle

based on your cm, I'd say you ovulated between cd 14&19

you also could have ovulated twice

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)