Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

So I have two toddlers that stain everything and me. And I was using some stupid free and clear detergent that got nothing out. So I found Earth Griendly Ecos at Sams, that has like five ingredients and based with coconut oil! And all the previous stains are GONE. and All my clothes have magically gotten brighter !!!! Seriously you have to check it out. And it has a wonderful ingredient list. I believe Walmart and Natural Grocers sell as well! Anyone else love it?

by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Replies (21-30):
907PickleMom
by Bronze Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I love the Lemongrass Ecos but its $15 a jug here ( a 25 load one ) so I never buy it
Anyone want to ship one to me :) lol
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
graycalico
by Member on Apr. 18, 2013 at 2:59 AM

I'll try to find it online somewhere. I refuse to shop at Walmart. Lol

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:09 PM

Mobile Photo

I got some to try today, they also had baby ecos. I'm posting a picture and ingridients. The regular kind has lavender eo as scent. The baby is free and clear. What do you think about the baby kind?
I generally use no scent with detergent bc we all have sensitive skin, but I thought since its eo it won't bother us.
cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Mobile Photo

lifeforchrist
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I haven't seen that one! It would be a nice option, my MIL can't do any scents so this would be perfect for her. I also prefer no scents. From what I can see the ingredients list looks about the same!

Quoting cemcnair:

Mobile Photo

I got some to try today, they also had baby ecos. I'm posting a picture and ingridients. The regular kind has lavender eo as scent. The baby is free and clear. What do you think about the baby kind?
I generally use no scent with detergent bc we all have sensitive skin, but I thought since its eo it won't bother us.

cemcnair
by Courtney on Apr. 24, 2013 at 1:52 PM
It's more expensive bc it's "baby" detergent, but would be worth it if the scent is bothersome.

Quoting lifeforchrist:

I haven't seen that one! It would be a nice option, my MIL can't do any scents so this would be perfect for her. I also prefer no scents. From what I can see the ingredients list looks about the same!

Quoting cemcnair:

Mobile Photo

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Apr. 24, 2013 at 8:21 PM
hmm thanks!
newwifenmom
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:50 PM

I'll give it a try. Thanx.

jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:38 PM

That is awesome! I've never used it previously because we weren't sure if DS was allergic to coconut because he's allergic to tree nuts. He's not so we need to get some!

jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 28, 2013 at 9:39 PM

We did have it at Sam's previously and I need to look to see if they still have it! We use homemade detergent now though that costs practically nothing to make and it lasted us almost a year! I might try it on my diapers though if it's cloth diaper safe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN