Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WAY OT and I am pregnant and nesting and this struck the wrong nerve for me! So I am MAD! Ex husband issues

Posted by   + Show Post
My ex husband and I buy our own clothes for the girls. I tried to buy and share but then He would do things like I'd bring them over in clothing and he'd bring them back in Jammas. After a couple weeks I had NO clothes and be had all of them. Well it's been ok for awhile but here we are again... I have bought jeans for the girls 6 TIMES this winter because they go to his house and never come back. Each girl has ONE pair of shoes here even though I have bought each at least 4 pairs. There is not one single coat, jacket or sweater here for the girls. They have about 15 between the two of them. They go to his house and never come back! I send them over dressed and he sends them back home in his old trashed too small clothes for the girls. So me keeping his clothes so it ends up even doesn't actually work either! I just need my clothes and shoes back! I don't mind sharing. I have no problem with the girls having shoes I bought them over there. But when it gets to the point where I have NOTHING left its absolutely infuriating! He's going to ignore me and blow me off until I show up on his door step demanding my stuff back. That's how he ALWAYS does it! Do I need to get a court order for this or something? Can I even do that? This is f-ing ridiculous!!!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 18, 2013 at 11:02 AM
Replies (21-21):
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I have no advice. I'm sorry you are dealing with this!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)