Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Hey. Thanks ladies for letting me take a break. Not reading about pregnancy and birth everyday has allowed me to relax on the whole ttc thing. Just wanted to update and ask a quick quesiton.

I graduated school last month. Ethan is in the process of seeking an autism diagnosis and has started recieving OT once a week in addition to his speech. We are moving in June back to Ohio and dh will be active reserves instead of active duty military.

quick question...my dad was recently diagnosde with an agressive form of melanoma. With summer coming up, I need some good recommendations on sunscreen or alternatives. None of us burn the way my dad does and from what i've read, that's the biggest factor in avoiding skin cancer, but just to be on the safe side...what do you recommend?

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 5:24 PM
Replies (31-32):
jconney80
by Group Mod on Apr. 28, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I'd look online and try to find a natural sunscreen! I'm really sorry to hear about your dad :( 

EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 29, 2013 at 12:37 AM

thanks.

i'm gonna look for that stuff Lisa was talking about today. It's probably way out of my price range. I will never understand why insurance companies cover cancer treatment, but not cancer preventative medicines and otc stuff. :( just like why they won't pay for family planning classes. smh

Quoting jconney80:

I'd look online and try to find a natural sunscreen! I'm really sorry to hear about your dad :( 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)