Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

I got my new Boba!

Posted by on May. 21, 2013 at 10:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this

A couple of weeks ago I LOST my Boba! I hope I didnt post about losing it already....If I did I apologize. If you know me in person you know I use it every day throughout the day. I couldn't believe I did this. But at the same time it was during finals and I was not running on much sleep. I'm pretty sure I left it in a shopping cart and when I tried to see if someone turned it in they hadn't. 

So, I ended up buying one from the local vegan store here. I had always wanted this style but had the Tweet style before. 

This is my new one and I love the black with the Soho print! 

by on May. 21, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommytotwonow
by on May. 21, 2013 at 11:02 PM

i must be ready for bed. i had to look twice at your title i thought you got new boobs lol

I love the pattern. how old is you lo? what do they weight? i loved baby wearing but caonly do it till a certain weight because of my back.

LaideBug
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 12:33 AM
That's so cute! I don't know what I would do without my ergo, glad you got a new one.
schultzal
by Bronze Member on May. 22, 2013 at 1:16 AM

So sorry you lost the other one! I would cry! Mine is the tweet pattern and I get a lot of compliments on it. Your new one is gorgeous, too! :)

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on May. 22, 2013 at 6:15 PM

I would go crazy if I lost my boba.....I love the girl prints they have a purple print similar to this one

Seabreeze9
by on May. 22, 2013 at 7:01 PM
If I lost my ergo I would seriously bawl like crazy if I ever lost my ergo. (It's a beautiful petunia pickle bottom) I am happy you got a replacement.
hapababies
by Silver Member on May. 22, 2013 at 7:39 PM
I have boba in tweet and I would cry a million tears if I lost it. I'm really sorry you lost yours. Hopefully someone who really needed one got to use it.
I'm glad you got a new one! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on May. 22, 2013 at 8:04 PM

That's an adorable print

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on May. 22, 2013 at 8:05 PM

It is so cute.  Yay for having a boba again :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)