Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SO least favorite cd brands

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 38 Replies
What CDs do you hate?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
I can't stand fuzzibunz. I don't like Grovia shells. And there are a handful I refuse to try based on reviews like alva and sunbaby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Magnolia7
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM

What's wrong with fuzzibunz?  I have a couple from the baby shower and they seem ok so far.  I agree that I don't even want to try alva.

MaryJarrett
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:20 AM
Fuzzibunz, Baby land, BabyCity.
MaryJarrett
by on May. 29, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
And any AIOs. I hate AIOs in general, I have 2 wahm brands and 1 or 2 kushies.
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:30 AM
They leak like crazy. I've tried a couple different kinds, and I'm just done with FBs now.

Quoting Magnolia7:

What's wrong with fuzzibunz?  I have a couple from the baby shower and they seem ok so far.  I agree that I don't even want to try alva.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Me too! I dont like the concept of AIOs in general. I got one anyway because it was so freaking cute, hated it anyway. I should've known.

Quoting MaryJarrett:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MaryJarrett
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
When I first got interested I message my friend about what she likes and doesn't like. We were just FB friends, and I didn't know much about her other than we are both pretty crunchy. Turns out she is in Canada and own her own hippie parenting based business. She asked if she could send me a box of samples. She sent me a **full** starter OS stash of different styles. The AIOs I have were in there. Once I'm finished with those, I'm going to pay it forward. Replacing the ones that were kinda old. She started with her oldest 15 yrs ago, so some of them were a bit worn. Usable but worn. I cried so hard when I got that box. I was expecting a diaper and a few pamphlets. :') I only use them now on the kids I babysit.

Quoting jellyphish:Me too! I dont like the concept of AIOs in general. I got one anyway because it was so freaking cute, hated it anyway. I should've known.

Quoting MaryJarrett:

TTC2Long
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Really? I have 2 grovia shells and I love them! I'm ISO more, actually. LOL. I've never used the inserts, though. I just use them as covers.

Quoting jellyphish:

I can't stand fuzzibunz. I don't like Grovia shells. And there are a handful I refuse to try based on reviews like alva and sunbaby.
RADmomma
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I actually don't mind alva. But I diaper on a budget & don't like prefolds.
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 12:50 PM
I hate the mesh lining, you can't wipe it down and reuse it, if it gets a little wet you have to use a new cover. I haven't tried anything else Grovia, I use the flip inserts or prefolds with covers.

Quoting TTC2Long:

Really? I have 2 grovia shells and I love them! I'm ISO more, actually. LOL. I've never used the inserts, though. I just use them as covers.

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)