Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Doctors and Scientists with Concerns about Vaccines

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
I just wanted to share this article. Too many times people blow off concerns about vaccines because they think only one Dr was speaking against them. This list shows that isn't exactly true.

I'm mobile so can someone make it clicky please =)

http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/news-views/doctors-and-scientists-with-concerns-about-vaccines/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:39 AM
What bothers me the most about the vaccine argument is that autism is the only debate in the provax world. The fact that none of the other hundreds of concerns are even acknowledged speaks volumes to me.

Anyway thanks for the link. (I'd clickify it for you but I'm mobile too.)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs.hartman12
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Agree its the first thing prevax people always say to me, but the funny thing is, I have no position on wether or not vax cause autism. I actually think that its a multilayered problem starting with the over use of ultrasound waves on a developing fetus. 

Quoting jellyphish:

What bothers me the most about the vaccine argument is that autism is the only debate in the provax world. The fact that none of the other hundreds of concerns are even acknowledged speaks volumes to me.

Mrs.Salz
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:15 PM

That was a great movie!

JMmama
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:43 PM
I hate the autism argument. Any time someone finds out I don't vax they immediately say, "vaccines don't cause autism" and I always reply, "I never said it did. Autism has nothing to do with why I don't vaccinate". Then they stare at me like I have three heads.
jconney80
by Group Mod on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Lol! Yup that's all anyone thinks people are worried about when it comes to vaccines. I have 3 kids on the autism spectrum...1 fully vaccinated, 1 who only got one round of vaccines, & 1 who has had no vaccines. I don't think vaccines cause autism. I don't think vaccines are good for people with auto immune problems and could cause further health problems for autistic people. I don't agree that they are healthy for anyone. My kids could have died if I kept vaccinating them due to severe food allergies.

Quoting JMmama:

I hate the autism argument. Any time someone finds out I don't vax they immediately say, "vaccines don't cause autism" and I always reply, "I never said it did. Autism has nothing to do with why I don't vaccinate". Then they stare at me like I have three heads.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jconney80
by Group Mod on Jun. 13, 2013 at 7:52 PM
I agree. That is how they tried to prove to people that vaccines are OK. They did that to us at the Dr when we said we didn't want to vaccinate our son. The nurse brought me a copy of a newspaper article about how the courts said vaccines don't cause autism. As if a court case proves anything LOL. Get real!

Quoting jellyphish:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I will have to check this out, thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)