Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

All my kids were born natural

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM
  • 17 Replies
5 moms liked this
My first son Bentley was born at home in our bed. We hired a doula and my best friend helped as well. This was probably the hardest one because it was my first time and didn't know what it was like. But luckily Bentley came out a healthy 7lb baby!

Our second was our daughter Braeli and she was born in a birthing pool in our living room. So yes this was a water birth and I loved this birth. I found it very comfortable and relaxing! Braeli came out a healthy 6lb 13oz baby girl.

Our third pregnancy was very difficult because I got pregnant with twins. I wanted to have a natural birth as much as possible. Luckily I didn't have any problems during pregnancy so we had a natural home birth with the twins. We had them as a squatting birth. Both boys Braxton and Brayden were born healthy and weighed 5lb 14oz and 5lb 11oz.

I'm due on June 30th and so far nothing has happened... We are planning on a water birth at home because I liked that one the best. We are expecting a baby girl and naming her Brynnlyn.
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
taurusmom88
by Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

aww, im so glad you were able to have all natural homebirths. i wish i would have known about natural labor benefits and homebirth options when i was pergnant with my first. i had my second all natural in the hospital. if we have another we will be doing a home birth. :)

3kidz123
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I had one homebirth and would love another but there are no homebirth midwifes where I live...we are hoping to deliver at the birth center in the hospital though :)

rjmac88
by Bronze Member on Jun. 16, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Absolutely amazing!
melindabelcher
by mel on Jun. 16, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Way to go!
Keep us posted!!!
I'm hoping for a homebirth in my future (far future :))
MacMamaof5
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 6:42 PM

So no "professional" present for any?  How fabulous if that's the case.  What made you decide this?  Just curious.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Jun. 16, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Awesome =)

JoseyMomof5
by on Jun. 16, 2013 at 8:02 PM
I wanted to do this because I wanted my children to come into the world not having any meds and iv's stuff like that :)

Quoting MacMamaof5:

So no "professional" present for any?  How fabulous if that's the case.  What made you decide this?  Just curious.

catholicmamamia
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Sending birthing blessings your way.. :o) 

Crunchy Moms ~ La Leche League ~ Natural Family Planning
                     ♥♥♥♥ Click the title to join us in these great groups ♥♥♥

maddiesmommy5
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I want a home water birth once we conceive #2! It sounds amazing:)

hapababies
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 1:00 PM
That is awesome :)

How do you say Braeli's name? How did you choose to name all your babies with a B?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)