Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confessions?

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM
  • 29 Replies

We do one of these every once in awhile so I thought I'd post another one lol. What are some of your non-natural confessions? Candy, store bought items, junk food cravings? 

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I think the worst thing I do is drink soda. I refuse to drink diet so I will drink sugary filled caffeinated soda. I know it is so bad. I don't do it often  and usually drink coffee instead. I'm trying really hard to going back to not drinking it ever.

hapababies
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:33 PM
I drink Starbucks and/or dunkin donuts coffee once a week.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
larissalarie
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:35 PM
I'm worse, I drink diet soda :-(
And the only way I like coffee is if it's sugar filled, favored style.

Quoting jconney80:

I think the worst thing I do is drink soda. I refuse to drink diet so I will drink sugary filled caffeinated soda. I know it is so bad. I don't do it often  and usually drink coffee instead. I'm trying really hard to going back to not drinking it ever.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SadieJames
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:36 PM

My list is long. I try to be good but I usually have a crap food snack every few days.  

Also, I was induced at 36 w for eclampsia.  When I think about going to 42 I think it's crazy - I was so miserable at 36 I couldn't imagine another 6 weeks.  I feel guilty for being happy I didn't have to go that long.  But then again I gained like 60 lbs my last week and was very sick so maybe if it was normal I would have been okay going longer.

jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I used to drink diet soda too :( After my mom got cancer I was like never again. But I'm sure regular soda is just as bad. Blech! I put sugar in my coffee too. I don't use creamer but I do use a lot of sugar lol. I drink very strong coffee too. Normal people's coffee is like weak tea to me. But I'm chronically sleep deprived so that is how I cope lol

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting jconney80:

jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:54 PM

They really do have good coffee. I don't ever drink it but I do love Starbucks lol

Quoting hapababies:

I drink Starbucks and/or dunkin donuts coffee once a week.

larissalarie
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Oh I bet you can't live without caffeine with all the sleep issues going on. That's how I always get sucked back into my soda drinking, a bad night with the kids and I'm so tired I justify it and go get one, or my hubby will know it was a bad night because I text him so he brings me one home.
Thankfully my little kids sleep well most of the time, idk what I'd do if it happened a lot!

Quoting jconney80:

I used to drink diet soda too :( After my mom got cancer I was like never again. But I'm sure regular soda is just as bad. Blech! I put sugar in my coffee too. I don't use creamer but I do use a lot of sugar lol. I drink very strong coffee too. Normal people's coffee is like weak tea to me. But I'm chronically sleep deprived so that is how I cope lol

Quoting larissalarie:

Quoting jconney80:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JMmama
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:00 AM

I love crap food. I know academically it's gross, but it tastes good, especially fast food. I do control myself but I know I indulge way more than other "natural" parents I know. I also have a pop problem. I drink regular coke, regularly. I do get the caffeine free kind, but I'm not sure that is all that much beter. 

littlelambe2
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:04 AM

My weaknesses are salt and vinegar chips and ice cream - particularly any coffee flavor with chocolate and nuts. When it's not in the house, I don't crave it. When it's in the house, it's gone in a flash!

I also don't compost. Even though I could and should. Dh has a compost pile where he dumps the grass clippings, and dd has a worm bin that we feed every once in a while, but I just plum forget or I'm too lazy to compost daily. 

PI could never give up Heinz ketchup or pace salsa. No matter the sugar content and GMOs. Well, I shouldn't say never. May e it'll happen one of these days :)

GoodyBrook
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I have a paper towel addiction.  Like today I had some juicy raw meat overflow onto my 'fridge shelf.  So rather than wipe it up with a sponge, I use paper towels and throw them away.

Is there a 12-step program out there for this?  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN