Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 month old

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:29 AM
  • 11 Replies
my daughter will be a month on Thursday could I put her in a crib ?
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chunkymunkey922
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:08 AM
Thats 100% up to you and wjat you are comfortable with. If you feel like you would both sleep better with her in her crib then go for it. :)
JoJoBean8
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:54 AM

If you are comfortable with it and don't mind getting up to feed during the night.

jconney80
by Jill - Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:22 PM

That is totally your choice! I preferred to sleep close to my kids since they were nursing and it was much harder to get up during the night to nurse. I also liked having them close so their breathing regulated with mine. 

Precious333
by Gold Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:23 PM
Up to you, like everyone else said. I personally never used a crib for my.kids.
sm12
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:33 PM

I know everyone else here had the same answer but i just wanted to share this with you.  My son slept in a crib from day one. The crib was in our room at the foot of my bed.  I could not see him unless I stood up but I also had a video monitor and one of those breathing/heart rate monitors under his matress so that gave me peace of mind.  Do what works for you and remember you are allowed to change yorur mind a 100 times :)  Good Luck!

Sarah725
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:51 PM

What ever you think is best :)

lifeforchrist
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:22 PM

^^^^ what they said

JocelynsMama1
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:18 PM

totaly your call and what your comfortable with....i do a bassinet in my room till 3 or 4 months then in their own crib but i choose not to cosleep....the only thing i dread with this next baby is its room is upstairs ill have a video monitor so its not the space that worries me but the fact that ill be wlaking up and down the stairs in the middle of the night to nurse LOL

tabi_cat1023
by Tabi - Admin on Jul. 17, 2013 at 1:47 PM

Cribs are made to be a safe place for baby to sleep..there is nothing wrong with using one if that is what works for you and your baby

Mrs.Salz
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM

If you want, but I prefer safe cosleeping at such a young age.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)