Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

A Wonderful Article on Circumcision

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
  • 32 Replies

Poll

Question: If your baby is a boy, do you plan to circumcise?

Options:

Yes

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 49

View Results

http://www.drmomma.org/2013/06/to-happily-circumcised-american-man.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PeacefulParenting+%28peaceful+parenting%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:33 PM

I obviously voted no as I have two intact sons

tuckermum
by Crysta on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM
I know 2 guys who weren't circumcised and when they got older they decided they wanted to be. I also left it up to my husband. My son is circumcised I have no regrets.
MaryJarrett
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I'm glad I can vote NO. :)
Had my daughters been boys, they likely would've been circ'd but the Dr.Momma and other websites have saved any future sons I may be blessed with. :)
Mrs.Salz
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM

No way. I'm very proud that both of my sons are intact.

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I did not vote since I have no boys. But just as my girls did not undergo cosmetic surgery at birth, any boys would not have either. Their bodies, their choices.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notjstanothrmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:50 PM
3 moms liked this
My first son is circumcised and my second son is not. When you know better, you do better.
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:57 PM
2 moms liked this
You don't have a "hell no" option so I just voted "no".
cemcnair
by Courtney on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:59 PM
I'm sure you've heard it before, but why would it be dh's decision? Why not let your sons make that choice on their own like those other two guys you know?

Quoting tuckermum:

I know 2 guys who weren't circumcised and when they got older they decided they wanted to be. I also left it up to my husband. My son is circumcised I have no regrets.
tuckermum
by Crysta on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:37 PM
I didn't want him to go through that pain when he was older. Id rather him not remember it. One was my dad and the other guy was an ex bf I bet they eould have been a lot happier not to remember that. Id say that's what helped ke decide to have it done. And like most people say my dh is the one with the penis and he is circumcised and he is quite happy. Which its something we felt as a couple was right for our child.

Quoting cemcnair:

I'm sure you've heard it before, but why would it be dh's decision? Why not let your sons make that choice on their own like those other two guys you know?

Quoting tuckermum:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN