Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Newborn rashes?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  • 4 Replies
My poor guy is covered in a newborn rash, small pimples that almost look like ant bites all over him..makes me so sad and we have newborn pics on Friday too so really hoping it goes away. We have tried breastmilk on it, but I dont want to put anything on him really because I want his body to adjust to the world on its on really. He hasnt even had a bath, just his hair cleaned with a wet washcloth of the vernix. Did your Newborn have a rash? did it go away pretty fast?
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
OHlattemom
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Two of my three kids have had exzema as babies. I started using a lotion called Renew on them and it helped clear it up. You can only find the lotion at this online health and wellness company I shop with. (Eucerin and Aquafor actually made their rash worse.) I hate to see discomfort in little ones! Let me know if you would like to try the Renew lotion, I can hook you up! Best of luck with the pictures!
Yurixsi
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 3:41 PM
My newborn gets heatrashes on his face I take him a bath in the evening and clean him with a washcloth in the morning. That seems to help
JoJoBean8
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:51 PM
My kids had the newborn acne. It didn't last to long.
lifeforchrist
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 5:52 PM

both mine did. I read its caused by moms changing hormones. It eill go away on its own

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)