Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Bru trade in event

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM
  • 9 Replies
Don't they usually do that in August? I need to replace a car seat and have been waiting for the event but I haven't seen anything about it yet. Have you?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
nicki.hemingway
by Bronze Member on Aug. 25, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

It is September/October by me.

jconney80
by Group Mod on Aug. 26, 2013 at 2:44 AM
Hmm I'm not sure honestly. I'd Google it for your area
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Usually September

Mrs.Salz
by on Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:31 AM

I've been waiting for it, nothing at ours yet. The last one here was in February I think.

jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Yeah they always do it in feb and aug. six months apart. But maybe I'm remembering wrong and it's sept.

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

I've been waiting for it, nothing at ours yet. The last one here was in February I think.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Aug. 26, 2013 at 1:28 PM

My understanding is that there isnt one this fall...which sucks.  BRU seats are overpriced so I bet you could find the seat you want online cheaper without the discount

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Aug. 26, 2013 at 7:40 PM

hmm I never paid any attention.

JMmama
by Silver Member on Aug. 26, 2013 at 9:53 PM
I hate how much more expensive BRU makes their seats and I am even more annoyed by their "exclusive colors". I wanted the purple nextfit for the baby and BRU is the only place that has the purple. I managed to get a 20% off coupon which brought me within a few dollars of anyplace else but it was annoying.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

My understanding is that there isnt one this fall...which sucks.  BRU seats are overpriced so I bet you could find the seat you want online cheaper without the discount

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Aug. 27, 2013 at 2:32 PM

I love purple, that will be nice.

Quoting JMmama:

I hate how much more expensive BRU makes their seats and I am even more annoyed by their "exclusive colors". I wanted the purple nextfit for the baby and BRU is the only place that has the purple. I managed to get a 20% off coupon which brought me within a few dollars of anyplace else but it was annoying.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)