Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone have something like this?

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:19 PM
  • 17 Replies
I felt so sick starting around 2 yesterday afternoon. I was tired, dizzy, headache, soar throat, nauseaus, and had a bad headache and my whole body ached. I took the kids yo the doctor because they are sick, but they have a cough. Then i ran a few more errands because i wont have my cat tomorrow. By tge end of it all i was almost in tears. I was starving, but nauseaus at the same time. Nevet felt that way before. I got home, barely got dinner for everyone. Dh can come and i fell almost right asleep, but had to keep om getting up.and taking care of the baby. Anyways, i woke upvery early this mornng feel.so.much better. Then, fell back asleep and didny get up until 9:30! I feel exhausted still and a little nauseaus, but i dont feel sick like last night. Isnt that strange?! Anyone experience something like this?
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 1:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
isaacsmommy68
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:51 PM

When I was starving and nauseous at the same time, I was pregnant!

Precious333
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM
100% sure im not. Im almost 4 weeks pp, and havent had sex since having baby.

Quoting isaacsmommy68:

When I was starving and nauseous at the same time, I was pregnant!

Ptitchou
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Dehydration could cause a lot of that along with your garden variety cold. When I'm really hungry, I get nauseous.
Precious333
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:24 PM
Could be that. Its been so humid!

Quoting Ptitchou:

Dehydration could cause a lot of that along with your garden variety cold. When I'm really hungry, I get nauseous.

Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Maybe just a 24 hour bug? And/or hormones - I get nausea randomly, and had it frequently the first few months PP this time.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM
I wonder if the placenta capsules made it worse, since they have hormones? Idk

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

Maybe just a 24 hour bug? And/or hormones - I get nausea randomly, and had it frequently the first few months PP this time.

EarthMamaMaggie
by Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:38 PM
I'm a lactating mamma and I start getting nauseas and weak whenever I don't drink enough water. Make sure you take care of yourself and satisfy your most basic needs (water, food, and sleep)! Lactating is very demanding on your body and you need to help yourself out by staying fed, rested and hydrated. I know its easier said than done but you don't want to run yourself into the ground!
Precious333
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Thats probably what i did.

Quoting EarthMamaMaggie:

I'm a lactating mamma and I start getting nauseas and weak whenever I don't drink enough water. Make sure you take care of yourself and satisfy your most basic needs (water, food, and sleep)! Lactating is very demanding on your body and you need to help yourself out by staying fed, rested and hydrated. I know its easier said than done but you don't want to run yourself into the ground!

Mrs.Salz
by Platinum Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:51 PM

It's possible. According to Chinese medicine they shouldn't be taken if you have a fever, inflammation, or infection like mastiti or flu.

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

Precious333
by Gold Member on Sep. 5, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Ok, so far i dont think i have any of those.

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

It's possible. According to Chinese medicine they shouldn't be taken if you have a fever, inflammation, or infection like mastiti or flu.

Quoting Precious333:

Quoting Mrs.Salz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)