Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

morning sickness

Posted by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:02 PM
  • 15 Replies

When did it kick in for you and when did it end?

I'm 5 weeks tomorrow and waiting it's arrival.  So far I'm just tired.

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rachelrothchild
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 2:07 PM

About 8 weeks-27 weeks with my first and about 8 weeks-over 30 with my second.  First was a boy; second was a girl.  I puked more/more often when I was pregnant with my son.

SeattleBabyBump
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 4:16 PM
I felt it right away but it was bad from 6-8 weeks until 12-14 weeks. Some women never get morning sickness, though. You might be one of the lucky ones.
Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Never had it with either pregnancies, I think I only puked once with my first and that was from some meds I was on for an UTI

PoodleMum
by Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm paranoid because I don't have it yet either, 5 weeks on Friday. I didn't get it with my first, but don't remember when it hit with my next
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hapababies
by Silver Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I was 13 weeks along with my first son when morning sickness hit me. It stuck around until week 25 or 26.
With my second son, I started getting sick soon after I poas, so I was about 6 or 7 weeks along. It lasted until I was 20 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mjrex87
by Mindy on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I started getting nauseous 2 days after conception, haha! But the real thing didn't kick in until around week 6 and lasted until about week 16. Then it popped up every now and then throughout the rest of my pregnancy.

monalisasus
by Bronze Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:36 PM

never got it with my dd or this pregancy...so far.

soberorose81
by on Sep. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM
Around 6 weeks, lasting until about 15 weeks. I have a sister who's pregnant now and she's had it basically the entire time.

Are you paying attention to your mineral intake?
melindabelcher
by mel on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:30 AM
My first 5ish weeks to 5 months :/ including hospital visits with iv's several times. Vommitting sometimes every hour. Not a day went by in that time frame that I wasnt throwing up several times. That became my definition of morning sickness
My second 5 weeks until 3 mo with mainly nausea and I only vomited 1-2 times a day.
My third some nausea and loss of appetite for most of the first and second trimester, but only threw up a couple times
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Sep. 19, 2013 at 9:42 AM

I should pick up some B12 next time I'm at the store.

Quoting soberorose81:

Around 6 weeks, lasting until about 15 weeks. I have a sister who's pregnant now and she's had it basically the entire time.

Are you paying attention to your mineral intake?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)