Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Earth's Best® is the first complete line of organic infant nutrition

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:58 AM
  • 34 Replies

Do you feed your little one organic infant food? Many parents do to ensure that they their little ones bodies are getting the purest nutrition.Organic agricultural foods are grown without the use of potentially harmful pesticides and genetically engineered ingredients; and organic meat is not treated with antibiotics or growth hormones.

Earth's Best® is the first complete line of organic infant nutrition including formula, cereals and purees for all stages of feeding. Providing greater convenience for parents, Earth’s Best® organizes your options into 1st Foods for four months and older, 2nd Foods for six months and older and 3rd Foods for nine months and up in both jars and pouches. With over 90 jar varieties and 35 pouches you can expand your baby’s taste horizons both at home and on the go and
ensure that little developing bodies can enjoy nourishment without synthetic colors, flavors or preservatives.

Visit www.earthsbest.com learn more.

This post courtesy of Earth's Best®.

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Magnolia7
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 11:32 AM
6 moms liked this

Or you could breastfeed and do baby led weaning without cereals and purees ..... a fork to mash up soft fruits and veggies is just as good.

nikzup03
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM
3 moms liked this

this post brought to you by "earth's best"

lol, nothing aginst them, just seems like a plug 

maddiesmommy5
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 12:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Of course I fed my baby organic and local food! I did not feed her commercial baby food. Breastfeeding and baby led solids work just fine for us!

outer.banks
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:52 PM

I like to have a bit of store bought foods on hand for traveling and emergencies. This sounds exactly like something I would look for.

january_mommee
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:57 PM

I agree.  I do make a lot of my babies foods at home with fresh fruits and veggies but with other kids I'm also on the move a lot with school activities and sporting events. I like to keep some things on hand out of pure convenience and I'd rather know it's organic as that's a big priority for us in our family.

Quoting outer.banks:

I like to have a bit of store bought foods on hand for traveling and emergencies. This sounds exactly like something I would look for.

sukainah
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:59 PM

We are passed that stage, but we didn't do organic.  Like one poster said, I breastfed and then mashed up fruits and veggies for them to eat.

mum_of_ian
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I do that a lot as well. But like a couple of the others said I like to keep portable organic products on hand as well. I found an awesome organic yogurt recently called Nancy's Organic. Love that stuff! I can just pop into a cooler and go.  The kids love it.

Quoting sukainah:

We are passed that stage, but we didn't do organic.  Like one poster said, I breastfed and then mashed up fruits and veggies for them to eat.

bamababe1975
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Organic is good, but even better when you can trust the brand. I've heard nothing but good things about Earth's Best.

hapababies
by Silver Member on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:12 PM
That was the brand of baby food I used with my first son. Now I use their wipes for my second son.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
countrygirlkat
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM

With my first two I did regular baby food.  With my third I skipped the baby food and did table foods.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN