Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All LO wants is

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM
  • 26 Replies

cheese.

She cries until I give it to her. She drinks plenty and still nurses. Down to once or twice in 24 hours. Feels good since I am almost 29 weeks. We went to the co op yesterday and has a fit until I get the cheese. She carries it with her like someone is going to take it from her. Shes cute doing it but not when she is being so demanding. :(

I guess this is more of a vent than anything else.

by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
larissalarie
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Honestly, you'll probably regret giving into fits. If the cheese isn't worth a battle to you, just give it to her before it gets to that.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby4us09
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I would have to agree. Today I am SOOOO tired I just wanted her quiet. I was trying to get her to lay down for a nap but no suck luck until we went to pick up the others from school. :(

Quoting larissalarie:

Honestly, you'll probably regret giving into fits. If the cheese isn't worth a battle to you, just give it to her before it gets to that.

Sarah725
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this

at least she's not crying for sugar.

tabi_cat1023
by Tabi - Admin on Oct. 10, 2013 at 6:21 PM
1 mom liked this

If its not stopping her up from eatting that much hey why not! poor baby and her cheese...cant say I blame her cheese is yummy

Baby4us09
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM

True . My children are weird. Its usually fruit tho they cry for. Mainly banana's.

Quoting Sarah725:

Baby4us09
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:06 AM

No its not. I am not too crazy about cheese, lol.

Shes my only one t hat cried for cheese. The others it was fruit. Or asparagus.

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

If its not stopping her up from eatting that much hey why not! poor baby and her cheese...cant say I blame her cheese is yummy

polkaspots
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:08 AM
My kids are weird too. They'll eat maybe half a bowl of cut up fruit, but if I let them take it out of the fridge themselves, they'll eat anything. Bell peppers, apples, pears, plums, potatoes...

Quoting Baby4us09:

True . My children are weird. Its usually fruit tho they cry for. Mainly banana's.

Quoting Sarah725:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby4us09
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Children are so funny aren't t hey. lol

Quoting polkaspots:

My kids are weird too. They'll eat maybe half a bowl of cut up fruit, but if I let them take it out of the fridge themselves, they'll eat anything. Bell peppers, apples, pears, plums, potatoes...

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting Sarah725:

polkaspots
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:33 AM
It was cute until the little one lost a pepper. We looked for it for days and couldn't find it. Eventually DH found it and it was really gross.

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting Sarah725:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baby4us09
by on Oct. 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM

YUCK!  I couldn only imagine.

Quoting polkaspots:

It was cute until the little one lost a pepper. We looked for it for days and couldn't find it. Eventually DH found it and it was really gross.

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting polkaspots:

Quoting Baby4us09:

Quoting Sarah725:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)