Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

What are some of your favorite teething toys?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:26 PM
  • 15 Replies
And where did you get them? :) I wanted to get one of those gel rings you put in the freezer but I don't know if that's good for him. I ordered a wooden teething ring that has a piece of fabric attached to it so you can wet it and put it in the freezer.
by on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ParanormalSarah
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I found my little one loved the MUNCHIN found online or even at Target for like 4 bucks. It is a mesh that you pop open and can fill with frozen fruits. I made my own and also bought the bags of frozen peaches and would put them in there - great way to get a tasty treat and help cool their gums and they can chew, bite, suck and they're colorful!

BellaBlue92
by Member on Oct. 14, 2013 at 11:53 PM
I have one, but he's only 3 months right now so no food for a few more months haha :)

Quoting ParanormalSarah:

I found my little one loved the MUNCHIN found online or even at Target for like 4 bucks. It is a mesh that you pop open and can fill with frozen fruits. I made my own and also bought the bags of frozen peaches and would put them in there - great way to get a tasty treat and help cool their gums and they can chew, bite, suck and they're colorful!

swedemomma
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I was thinking it is reccomeded to put them in fridge and not freezer. They may get too cold in freezer and hurt baby's gums. It's been a long time since I've had a teething baby, so maybe someone else knows. It seems to make sense though.

Ptitchou
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Can always freeze breast milk or formula.

Quoting BellaBlue92:

I have one, but he's only 3 months right now so no food for a few more months haha :)

Quoting ParanormalSarah:

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Oct. 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I used to do frozen bm in one of those mesh holders. 

isaacsmommy68
by Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Baby Banana Brush Teether, and the Jellystone Chocolate Bar Teether

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I would give them a damp washcloth to munch on.

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:49 PM

sometimes I would fill those mesh holders with fruit but it was a pain to clean those out.

kellysparkles
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Sophie the giraffe - I found a two pack (a squeaky and a plush) at Sam's for the price of just the squeaky

Teething bling - a necklace for me, chew toy for DD lol

Celery - DD LOVES celery lol

missytotoo
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Waterproof teething Mittens! There found on etsy
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)