Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Top 3 things you won't budge on?

Posted by   + Show Post

What are the top 3 things with natural birth/parenting that you are so passionate about that you would not budge on or let things slide with? Natural birth, breastfeeding, bedsharing, cloth diapering, homeopathy, clean eating, etc, etc, etc??

by on Oct. 20, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Replies (61-65):
funhappymom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Cloth diapering. Someone one put a sposie on my daughter and I freaked out.

breastfeeding

natural cleaners-I haven't bought cleaners in forever.

Mommy2Phenley
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Breastfeeding, vaccines, circumcision.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CmC1307
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Natural birth ! I am so serious about doing it, no one can change my mind no matter how crazy they tell me i am

Breastfeeding- even if they can't latch like my daughter, i pumped exclusively so that she still got all the awesome benefits of the milk itself. (and yes she had an actual reason for not being able to latch, she physically couldn't)

Those are really my two main things. im more of a combination of different styles of parenting

Kyonarai
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 1:45 PM

No circumcision, Breastfeeding(I proved my dedication to this one...exclusively pumped for 16 months for my baby that wouldn't latch), No vaccines.

It would aso be reaalllyyy hard to give up my cloth diaper addiction, but there are plenty of natural sposies out there.

LilliesValley
by on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM

bf, baby wearing or closeness, natural birth (most of these our education things imo, too many times we do what is easy and not even bc it's easier for us, aka doctors during childbirth)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)