Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

I am just starting to get in the natural groove of things and i just had my son 2 weeks ago and they asked me about BC i was on nuva ring before so i just told them the same but i really have doubts about birth control for multiple reason theres so many issues that women face when taking it and i got pregnant while on the nuva ring with out first im starting to wonder if its worth the health risk taking it ? we want more children but i like to let my kids baby stage wear off and they start to be more independant before we have more i will probably wait 3 years for our next ... sorry im rambling..

my question is what do yall use for birth control condoms for us arnt an option i am extremely sensitive down in lady town and no type of condom works for me :/

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Replies (11-13):
JMmama
by Silver Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Nexplanon, the arm implant, is also safe as it is progesterone only, no estrogen.

Quoting jellyphish:

If you are breast feeding, the safest forms of BC are mini pill, mirena, paraguard, depo, condoms, NFP. Other hormonal BC can mess with your milk.
fontainesgirl91
by New Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:20 PM
See I'm very cautious of the iud birth control I've heard of a few close friends having mirena getting pregnant and losing the baby due to the device and I couldn't live with myself if that happened :/ I thought about them but just can't do it
lifeforchrist
by on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I would never use any form of BC that's on the market way too risky. I nfp and chart cycles. I used breastfeeding when lam was still able to be used.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)