Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

?Questions?

Posted by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:47 PM
  • 12 Replies

Poll

Question: What to name a baby girl

Options:

Analeigh Ashlynn Dawn

Emilaynah Ashlynn Dawn

Sailor Ashlynn Dawn

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 6

View Results

Ok kinda a long story filled with questions any and all help would be appriciated... 

I am currently 14 weeks pregnant (15 weeks thursday).. I was pregnant earlier this year and was diagnosed with a sch (subchorionic Hemmorage) after 5 months of bedrest I delivered a stillborn baby boy we named Cameron following a placental abruption at 20 weeks. I was told that since I had healthy pregnancies prior with no complications that we could try to concieve again in Juneand the likely hood of anything happening again was minimaland that they beilieved what happened with Cameron to be a fluke as all of my other pregnancies were symptom free... But we decided to wait until July. I got pregnant almost as soon as we started trying and at 10 weeks began bleeding massively and was diagnosed with another sch. However this sch is different unlike with Cameron I bled prefusely for 2 days and then went on to bleed for another 4 weeks (brown blood and chucnks ( I am guessing were some sort of clot or old tissue maybe) I have stopped bleeding now and feel pretty good and the baby if measuring great unlike Cameron was he always measured weeks behin this little one is right on target and my ob said there is a small hematoma there but believes it is trying to resolve itself and that had he not seen all of the old blood then he  does anyone have a case similar to mine with a sucess story? i never bled other then spotted with Cameron and with this one so far I have had one major bleed and my husband bought me a fetal doppler and when I get worried I check the heart rate today it was in the 150's and beating strong. I dont know what I am having yet but I have some girl names picked out for a girl and am having a pole on what one you all like best :) also I really need a boys name matthew needs to be in there somewhere because it is my husbands name, I like it and because of its meaning :)

by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommabear5cubs
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I STILL NEED BOY NAME SUGGESTIONS 

mommabear5cubs
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 8:35 PM

BUMP!

bloomsr
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Isaac
Malcolm
Sawyer
Leif
Zeke (Ezekiel)
jconney80
by Group Mod on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:21 PM

I voted for Sailor! I like that name. I'm horrible with picking kids names though lol. So I'm not sure I'm going to be much help with boys names but I can try!

Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 10:42 PM
1 mom liked this
My daughter's middle name is Dawn :)
Boys names.... let me think.
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:24 AM

I love the name Kai for a boy.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 11:38 AM
Lucas matthew?
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Your story scares me being almost 10 weeks with a SCH!!

mommabear5cubs
by Member on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Quoting Sarah725:

I am so sorry that was not my intention I was just looking for a positive outlook and I am scared too... 

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Oct. 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh no I know that!  I'm going to the doctor today to get a look at it, I hope it's almost gone.

Quoting mommabear5cubs:

Quoting Sarah725:

I am so sorry that was not my intention I was just looking for a positive outlook and I am scared too... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)