Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Baby Boy Wilson is here - updated with name

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Still haven't decided on a name, but baby boy was born at 2am today, 10/21. The nurse got to the birth center at 1:20am and the midwife at 1:40. I was a little worried he would be born outside while we waited. He is so perfect! 9lbs 3oz and 22in long. Completely natural. Started labor naturally and had no medicine or anything. He is a natural nurser. He was 40wks + 5days.

Update: we finally named him Wed morning. Alex Lano (short a and long o). My husband just loves the name Alex and Lano is after my grandfather.
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Replies (21-24):
swedemomma
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Updated with his name: Alex Lano

We are doing fantastic! Wednesday he was 8lbs 10oz and transferred .4 oz when we checked at breast feeding clinic. This was before my milk came in. Today he was 8lbs 15oz at birth center for his picu weight, but had nursed right before. Looking forward to seeing how much he is nursing when we go back to clinic tomorrow.
swedemomma
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Updated with his name: Alex Lano

We are doing fantastic! Wednesday he was 8lbs 10oz and transferred .4 oz when we checked at breast feeding clinic. This was before my milk came in. Today he was 8lbs 15oz at birth center for his picu weight, but had nursed right before. Looking forward to seeing how much he is nursing when we go back to clinic tomorrow.
SlapItHigh
by on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:08 PM
Congratulations!! He's adorable!
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Oct. 24, 2013 at 7:16 PM
great name!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)