Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Now what?

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 15 Replies
What do you plan on doing with all the crappy candy your kids got from TOTing last night?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:39 AM
Most of the crap my husband will get since be doesn't care, I do let the older girl have a few pieces though. I have less evil snacks that I put in the Halloween buckets to replace the ADHD sweets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NtrlMama
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:54 AM
2 moms liked this

We raise pigs, and a little candy won't hurt them.  The cow also has a bit of a sweet tooth. 

Momma2013
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 10:58 AM

LOL! :) DS isn't even 9 months old. But we'll probably help him eat it when he gets it :) We're not there yet. Wish we were though!

illegallyblonde
by Stephany on Nov. 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM
It will prob sit in our pantry for a year. We aren't big candy eaters but occasionally I'll have a piece.
tnunley
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I'm a mean mom, but at 3yo and 18mo they aren't picky about the candy!  I sorted it out into two piles.  The adult bag has all the chocolate and some of our favorites.  The kids have the rest.  The hard candy has come in handy with my dd binky weaning! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:44 PM

yes we end up forgetting about it and find it months later.

Quoting illegallyblonde:

It will prob sit in our pantry for a year. We aren't big candy eaters but occasionally I'll have a piece.

sjk_maybe_mom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 7:19 PM

I'll let the kiddos choose some of their favorites, then we'll make a trip to a local organization here that puts together care packages to send out to our troops worldwide and they can see the process of making the care packages and donate the remainder of their candy to people who are serving us so bravely.

GoodyBrook
by Silver Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I'm ashamed to admit that I'll probably throw it in storage and then give it away next year when kiddos come TOTing.  (Don't come to our house unless you want year-old candy!!)

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:31 PM

We threw out a lot of the candy. The rest went to DH. We made twix bars the next day for the kids to eat. 

taurusmom88
by Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:17 PM
We did the switch witch. He got rid f some candy and got a surprise the next morning from the switch witch. It was a book. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)