Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

owie! small vent

Posted by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM
  • 11 Replies
I am so behind on chores. I was going to hace dh watch and distract the kids while i started catching up, but last i twisted my foot, woke up the morning and it hurts worse :( so frustrating.
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Analugojana
by on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:26 PM
So sorry! Oh well, I guarantee chores will still be there when you get better :(
Precious333
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 1:28 PM
Im thinking maybe doing some organizing today or something that doesnt require a lot of walking. I am so tempted to just ignore it and do everything anyways, but it hurts, Even just laying with it propped up its throbbing :(

Quoting Analugojana:So sorry! Oh well, I guarantee chores will still be there when you get better :(
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Nov. 2, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Oh I'm sorry!  Make sure it gets up and iced, I'm sure you will be cleaning in no time but don't rush it.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:28 PM
Thanks. Its already starting to feel better!

Quoting Sarah725:

Oh I'm sorry!  Make sure it gets up and iced, I'm sure you will be cleaning in no time but don't rush it.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Nov. 2, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Oh no! Can you get a boot? It helps heal your sprain and makes getting around easier.

Precious333
by Gold Member on Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Dh got an ace bandage for ankles and i think its helping. It already feels much better. I cleaned the floors today with my 5 yr and 3 yr old's help :)

Quoting JoJoBean8:

Oh no! Can you get a boot? It helps heal your sprain and makes getting around easier.

Aleewink
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Ugh!  Being hurt when you need to be at your best is the worst!!  When dd was 4 wks old I had a pinched nerve in my neck so badly that I couldn't look anywhere but forward.  I cried every time I had to stand up or sit down...and I wasn't very good at breastfeeding yet.  It was awful!  

***Hugs****  Hope your foot feels better soon!!

Precious333
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 11:40 AM
:( owie!

It does feel better. Thanks!

Quoting Aleewink:

Ugh!  Being hurt when you need to be at your best is the worst!!  When dd was 4 wks old I had a pinched nerve in my neck so badly that I couldn't look anywhere but forward.  I cried every time I had to stand up or sit down...and I wasn't very good at breastfeeding yet.  It was awful!  

***Hugs****  Hope your foot feels better soon!!

Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:31 PM

How are you feeling today?

Precious333
by Gold Member on Nov. 3, 2013 at 12:32 PM
Pretty much back to normal! Thanks! I was worried because mondays are busy days.

Quoting Sarah725:

How are you feeling today?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)