Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

Hi:)

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 7 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi :)

I'm new-just found the site via Pampers.

I'm a first time mom to our son Luke. He will be 20 months old later this month. We are working our way to being very natural. We're still nursing and think we will be for a long time. My husband and I are looking into buying a small piece of land so we can have a few farm animals and a good size garden next year. I'm pretty excited about that.

by on Nov. 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Nov. 7, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Welcome!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Nov. 7, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Welcome it's great to have you here!

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Nov. 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Awesome! I had heard Pampers sent ut some really nice emails!

Natural living seems to be a gradual thing with many o us.  I have 5 kiddos and it wasnt til after my 2nd that I even considered it and gradually more and more with each kiddo.  I'm still nursing my 4th who is 3.5 years and my 3 month old.

I would LOVE to buy land and have a garden and some animals.  Not possible for us right now though...I am a poor teacher lol

jconney80
by Group Mod on Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Hi and welcome to the group! I'm Jill. I have 3 kids...10.5, 3.5, & 2. I didn't get into natural parenting until my second child was born and it's been as learning experience ever since then. I love the idea of having a small piece of land with room for a garden! That is one of my goals as well =) Do you have any specific areas with natural living and parenting that you're more passionate about?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Natural-Mama
by Member on Nov. 8, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Quoting jconney80:

Hi and welcome to the group! I'm Jill. I have 3 kids...10.5, 3.5, & 2. I didn't get into natural parenting until my second child was born and it's been as learning experience ever since then. I love the idea of having a small piece of land with room for a garden! That is one of my goals as well =) Do you have any specific areas with natural living and parenting that you're more passionate about?

Thanks for the welcome.

We do a lot of cleaning with vinegar and baking soda. We try really hard not to use paper towels and napkins.

We are trying to buy more organic and trying to get away from all processed stuff. That's a huge feat in itself.

JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Nov. 9, 2013 at 4:51 PM

Welcome to the group. I have 2 children. That is awesome that you are buying a plot of land. 

jconney80
by Group Mod on Nov. 10, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Those are really big steps. I have had to take things in baby steps because change is hard for me. I have been living a certain way and thinking a certain way my whole life so yeah it's tough. You're heading down the right path though and it's certainly a learning experience! It doesn't happen overnight!

Quoting Natural-Mama:

Quoting jconney80:

Thanks for the welcome.

We do a lot of cleaning with vinegar and baking soda. We try really hard not to use paper towels and napkins.

We are trying to buy more organic and trying to get away from all processed stuff. That's a huge feat in itself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)