Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

No patience today

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
  • 12 Replies
Baby boy is due tomorrow and I want to go into labor naturally. Someone talk me out of calling my doctor to sweep my membranes!!!
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 2:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 3:20 PM
2 moms liked this
Baby is easier inside than outside.
Baby is easier inside than outside...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Nov. 9, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Enjoy the time and rest up. Take as many naps while you still have time.

jmaw89
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Thank you.

Quoting jellyphish:

jmaw89
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 8:05 PM
Thank you.

Quoting JoJoBean8:

Enjoy the time and rest up. Take as many naps while you still have time.

hapababies
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Sweeping of the membranes hurts like hell!!! It made me cry when I had to be induced for my second son and also when my idiot ob did it without my permission with my first son.
It hurts and doesn't even work half the time to jump start labor, in my case it didn't work at all. All pain and no gain.
I hope that was helpful :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmaw89
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM

yes very helpful!! thanks lol. sorry you had to go through that though. 

Quoting hapababies:

Sweeping of the membranes hurts like hell!!! It made me cry when I had to be induced for my second son and also when my idiot ob did it without my permission with my first son.
It hurts and doesn't even work half the time to jump start labor, in my case it didn't work at all. All pain and no gain.

hapababies
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:09 PM
You're welcome :)

Just remember it's your body, you are also in charge.

Quoting jmaw89:

Quoting hapababies:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jmaw89
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

oh yea. my ob hinted induction but left it at that because she knows i want to go naturally. the silly thing is that what I've really lost patience for is the rest of the family, DD, SO, and the pets. I know its unreasonable but I just keep thinking once the pregnancy is over those things will be less bothersome. LOL, right?

Quoting hapababies:

Quoting jmaw89:

Quoting hapababies:

jconney80
by Group Mod on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Yes DEFINITELY lol! You forget how crazy pregnancy hormones make you. It will go away! The end of pregnancy is so hard and I do understand that as much as you want a natural birth you know that DD is creeping up. It makes you anxious. Just try to relax and do some meditation or anything that will take your mind off of it. I know how you feel but you can do this! You have made it this far what is a little more time right?

Quoting jmaw89:

oh yea. my ob hinted induction but left it at that because she knows i want to go naturally. the silly thing is that what I've really lost patience for is the rest of the family, DD, SO, and the pets. I know its unreasonable but I just keep thinking once the pregnancy is over those things will be less bothersome. LOL, right?

Quoting hapababies:

Quoting jmaw89:

Quoting hapababies:

jconney80
by Group Mod on Nov. 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM

lol love this!

Quoting jellyphish:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)