Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

New mom looking for advice and friends

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
  • 5 Replies

Hello. My name is Brittanny and i became a mother back i july. I really didnt know what to do or how to prepare for a baby. My fiance thought i was crazy for wanting to get everything for our daughter before she was even born. I dont know if that was the right thing to do then but i think im doing good so far. I really had no one to help me or show me things that i could do for the baby. So i discovered cafemom and thought i could try and see if im doing the right things and also looking for  friends due to many of mine no longer want to be around me now because i have a daughter. I hope i can learn alot from everyone who is willing to give some advice. :)

by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Congratulations and welcome!
I don't know any mother who did not get totally prepared for a child before she had him. It's good planning.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SlapItHigh
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM
Hi Brittanny, it sounds like you are doing a wonderful job as a new mom! Have you looked into joining a local playgroup? It helps to have mom friends nearby.
B.Rowley
by on Nov. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM

thats great. I thought i was going crazy over it myself. 

bgarner1989
by Member on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM
My name is brytanie also :-) just spelled completely different lol I have 2 boys keagan will be 4 in April and kaiden will be 2 in June I'm also married. We live in Indiana. Sounds to me you do are doing a great job. Don't feel bad I have no friends either and all the friends I did have also have kids. If you ever need to talk vent or whatever I'm here. :-)
JoJoBean8
by Group Mod on Nov. 10, 2013 at 10:46 AM

Welcome to the group. Congrats on your daughter =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)