Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Natural Birth & Parenting Natural Birth & Parenting

I'm Done

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM
  • 35 Replies

I took down all our Christmas decorations already.  I wanted my living room back and to get everything organized.  When do you take everything down?

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:53 AM
1 mom liked this
After Epiphany. Today is only the third day of Christmas. There are 12 days. I'm always surprised that people take down their decorations when Christmas is just beginning.
jellyphish
by Platinum Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:57 AM
As soon as I get the chance, which usually isn't for a couple weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Sarah725
by Group Mod - Sarah on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Quoting SlapItHigh: After Epiphany. Today is only the third day of Christmas. There are 12 days. I'm always surprised that people take down their decorations when Christmas is just beginning.

Do you having something special planned for all 12 days?

SlapItHigh
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Yes :)

Quoting Sarah725:

Quoting SlapItHigh: After Epiphany. Today is only the third day of Christmas. There are 12 days. I'm always surprised that people take down their decorations when Christmas is just beginning.

Do you having something special planned for all 12 days?

farmlovin
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:40 PM
THIS! Christmas just started!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cabrandy03
by Brandy on Dec. 27, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I'm taking it all down Sunday or Monday.

Nicolle_09
by Silver Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Since Im Pagan I only do the whole Christmas thing for the kids and we only usually have decorations up for a week at the most...but my oldest wants them left up till after his birthday which is Monday so I will indulge him and leave them up...

caligirl7613
by Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:03 PM
i put mine up about dec 15 ish and take them down the 7th of jan
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:12 PM

We will take it down this next week.  We havent done Xmas with my mom, dad or in laws yet

tabi_cat1023
by Group Mod - Tabitha on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:13 PM

We are pagan too, I find the tree in the house to be calming lol...and the smell is great.  My hubby decorates with nutcrackers he collects so I guess our decorations arent "Christmas"

Quoting Nicolle_09:

Since Im Pagan I only do the whole Christmas thing for the kids and we only usually have decorations up for a week at the most...but my oldest wants them left up till after his birthday which is Monday so I will indulge him and leave them up...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)